Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

My first time with Japanese girl in a disco club

Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

Old 11-15-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
kurtxxx
Hi, I'm new here

Smile My first time with Japanese girl in a disco club

Hi all the forumers, i am a newbie here and going to share my some past times in Japan.
Actually i am 24 and i had been in Japan for about 4 years.Japan is really a beautiful place and the girls are really hot, sexy and so innocent. I have somewhere read the thread about the easiest girls and i think its Japan for me. Beacuse in Japan if u can make up to a date then u can have sex with her in the first date. If u dont take forward steps the girl will leave herself.
They r shy but really sexy once u start they will turn on and on.
It was the new year eve of 2009 and i had been to a place called roppongi which is popular for discos and foreigners.There i met a girl who was alone and dancing . I just had talked about five minutes in japanese. She was around 20 and told she lost her frens, actually she had came to the disco for a first time. She was really hot with a sexy figure .As i was talking in japanese she got impressed with me and we get more closer and closer . It was really dark there just the music was high and it was loudy but a perfect place to be with her.As we were dancing and talking i started to hold her hands. Then slightly by slightly i moved my hands towards her breast the were really firm and in a perfect shape. i was massaging her as no one could see us and she was little shy but enjoying it.She then turned on , i started kissing her and it was like french kiss. everything was happening there ,.i started to finger her down lips which were already wet and was so warm.i was tasting a japanese pussy for the first time in my life which was my dream and the day my dream came true. then i thought it was a better opportunity to take here to a hotel which is called love hotel in japan. I asked her to hang outside and insisted her to go to love hotel then she was ready as she wanted to taste my weapons of mass destruction. That night i fucked her about 5 times and was really a unforgetable night for my whole life.
kurtxxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 11-15-2010, 04:10 AM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I almost had a Japanese girl in London. We kissed and I fingered her pussy, she was so damn tight even with one finger

Maybe next time I'll be lucky but sounds like you had good fun
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:19 AM   #3
Buz
Party Animal

Post more......
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Tell us about them Japanese women! I've seen some real hotties from there! Good story dude!
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
El Suave
Super Moderator

One major hurdle tho seems the language... My japanese is very limited... Yaa! Arigatou! Sayonara! But my accent rocks

Btw.. did you learn japanese while there?

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote