Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

I want cock

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 11-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
7matt7
Horny Member

Default I want cock

I'm a 'straight' guy. I have a girlfriend that I love. We have been together for 2 years and I want to stay with her forever. About ten years ago I started playing with my ass - starting with fingers all the way up to bottles. My gf now enjoys playing with my ass (we still need to buy a strap on) and knows the following - I want to be f*cked by a guy. It happened a few years ago, but since then I've only sucked a dick once. I've never had someone cum in my mouth or ass, and I want both. Lots! I'd love two dicks in my ass and one in my mouth. I'd love to be gang fucked and have my face covered in cum, swallowing as much as possible. My gf said it would make her horny to watch me get fucked by guys (she likes girls too!). I also REALLY wanna have sex with shemales. When my gf plays with my ass, sucks my dick and plays with my nipples, I feel like a ladyboy!! I think about dick a lot. Wearing lingerie makes me feel like a women and it feels good. I used to steal my best mate's sister's underwear when i was about 13/14. I had 25 pairs and would often put them on, or cover myself with them and masturbate! I have always enjoyed getting naked, especially outside.

I was staying at a friends house in London a few years. I slept in his flat mates room as she wasn't there. I tried her clothes on and I lied in front of the open window, so everyone could see. I played with my dick until i came. A gay guy across the street took a photo of me. That night, i went to his house and found it was a gay couple. We talked for a while, then they got me naked. I sucked their dicks and they fucked me. I want to do it again!

My ultimate fantasy would be for 20 guys and shemales to gang f*ck me while i'm wearing lingerie and have my ass and mouth filled with cum, while my gf watched. And have it filmed and put on the internet!
7matt7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 11-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
bistud
Sexy Member

I'd hardly consider you to be straight. You're either bi or homosexual as I am and we have similar fantasies.
bistud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
7matt7
Horny Member

agreed! at the moment there's only really fantasies, but the other stuff is true. would be good to make some of the fantasies come true....
7matt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:21 AM   #4
tommy218
Horny Member

Default great story

there is nothing wrong with wanting to get fucked in the ass
a nice hard dick to play with is a lot of fun
ask your gf to get a dildo so you both can use it on each other
she can fuck your ass with it as she blows you
tommy218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile Wow!

While you are waiting buy an assortment of butt plugs. They are a lot of fun. Try fucking your girl with a giant one up your ass. Great.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote