Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Giant tits at the bank

Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Old 12-04-2008, 12:51 AM   #1
Benny27
Horny Member

Default Giant tits at the bank

The bank I go to has an unsual amount of giant breasted women (36F+ cup), whoever hires there loves curvy women no fucking doubt. One is latin, Mexican maybe, big butt nice butt, small waist and a massive rack. Another is I think Italian, she's maybe a 36H, heavy low hanging tits and often have a very revealing thight top. The last one, a bank teller, looks Armenian possibly, about 22 years old, short, cute, very big tits and equally big cleavage. I don't know if it's bank policy for the girls to flirt with you and show customers cleavage but that's what they do there.

Last time I went there, the Latin girl whom I visit every once in a while for business transactions got very flirty with me. She asked me if I had any plan to travel somewhere this winter to which I answered no. I asked her if she has. Her response was, 'I whish, but no', explaining to me that she broke up with her boyfriend a month ago and can't find anybody to travel with. I asked her where does she want to go and she said Spain, Greece or Portugal. I told her that it's mostly topless beaches there. She said with a smile, 'I know, I've never tried that before, should be interesting!' 'Indeed', I replied. We continued with the small talks. She kept positioning herself in a way that gave me a very nice view of her massive cleavage. She had flirty eyes and kept asking me personal questions. Maybe next time I'll make a move, I'm sure she would be an excellent fuck. I'll keep you posted
Benny27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-05-2008, 01:39 AM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member

sounds good get back there and ask her out
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:44 AM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

nice one man! I don't know why but I notice too alot of women working at the front desk, wherever, flashing alot of cleavage.. They are sitting at their desk, doing something for you and all there is for you to do is look down at their very generous cleavage or sometimes look deep inside their partially unbuttoned blouse. The best one I can remember was a cute girl at a shoe store lacing up a shoe for me.. she had a short green dress with very little covering her tits.. from my point of view she looked topless.. needless to say I bought the shoes You think they don't do it on purpose!?

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Think I better get down the shoe shop too then

Another good one is when you're working in IT support. There's usually some nice, hot users (female of course), usually wearing blouses in which you can peer through, or low cut tops. Just stand behind them and help them with their problems, leaning over to point at the screen etc, and get a look at their nice cleavage
Old 12-11-2008, 01:01 AM   #5
Fila

i feel kinda out of place commenting on this...this seems more like a guy talk or something..lol..but well yeah, most girls do it on purpose, trust me
Old 01-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #6
sexcrzy53
Horny Member

wow. I need to change banks, lol.
sexcrzy53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
Salchastreaker
Hi, I'm new here

My bank is the same way! M ust be a banker thing
Salchastreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #8
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I was working at a bank on Friday, and the Receptionist there has got excellent tits. Well, in fact both of them have. And very flirty too. I was particularly enjoying the pert cleavage of one of them
Old 08-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
38DDD
Sexy Member

Default Giant tits at the bank

Maybe I need to get myself over to that bank and get me a part-time job ... I'd love to show off my ample cleavage to all you big boobage lovers...ya think they'd pay me over-time for "extra service" to my special clients? My big beautiful breasts can never get enough sucking and suckling action!!! hehehe... My tits are very round, plump & full and though I wear a 38DDD bra, they are spilling over! haha ...wait till I get some pics! tee hee hee!

HOT tits for Y UU !!!
38DDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:37 AM   #10
El Suave
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38DDD View Post
Maybe I need to get myself over to that bank and get me a part-time job ... I'd love to show off my ample cleavage to all you big boobage lovers...ya think they'd pay me over-time for "extra service" to my special clients? My big beautiful breasts can never get enough sucking and suckling action!!! hehehe... My tits are very round, plump & full and though I wear a 38DDD bra, they are spilling over! haha ...wait till I get some pics! tee hee hee!

HOT tits for Y UU !!!
I think they would hire you on the spot! Customer experience is very important for banks these days with all the competition

mmmh I'd love to see some pics

Pictures are disabled on this forum, but the moderator can post some If you want to post any pics, you can email them to me at mail (at) truesexstories.org and I'll post them for you, or you can use a picture as your avatar

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote