Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

Caught masturbating

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 10-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
foreigner79
Horny Member

Default Caught masturbating

I didn't lost my virginity until I was 21, but I masturbated daily before then. I used to (and still do!) have really kinky thoughts while masturbating. Growing up, my fantasies got dirtier and dirtier until eventually I had to do something about them.

My biggest fantasy growing up (and something I still love) is to be seen naked. I also love being naked outside. Growing up, we lived in the countryside where you could walk for miles and not see or hear from a single person. One summer's day, I went for a walk, and ended up feeling really horny, so I found a secluded spot amongst some trees and took off all my clothes. I lay down on my back and started to stroke myself, slowly at first and then faster and faster. I could hear the wind in the trees and could feel the breeze touching my naked body. It was all such a turn on and I ended up cumming very very quickly.

As soon as I was finished, I stood up to get changed and as I was reaching for my t-shirt I saw a woman, who must have been around 50, standing staring at me with her mouth open. She was out walking her dog. When she realized she was staring, she sort of shook herself out of it, grabbed her dog and left. I didn't know her and haven't seen her since.

Since then, being watched, seen or caught is a big turn on of mine. I love to masturbate with my window open, even though no one could possibly see me from outside. I love to be heard on the phone (phone sex) and I love to have fun in chat rooms with my web cam. I've been seen naked many times and have even found strangers online to come over here and watch me get off. It's amazing!
foreigner79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 03-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
CuddlyBear
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreigner79 View Post
I didn't lost my virginity until I was 21, but I masturbated daily before then. I used to (and still do!) have really kinky thoughts while masturbating. Growing up, my fantasies got dirtier and dirtier until eventually I had to do something about them.

My biggest fantasy growing up (and something I still love) is to be seen naked. I also love being naked outside. Growing up, we lived in the countryside where you could walk for miles and not see or hear from a single person. One summer's day, I went for a walk, and ended up feeling really horny, so I found a secluded spot amongst some trees and took off all my clothes. I lay down on my back and started to stroke myself, slowly at first and then faster and faster. I could hear the wind in the trees and could feel the breeze touching my naked body. It was all such a turn on and I ended up cumming very very quickly.

As soon as I was finished, I stood up to get changed and as I was reaching for my t-shirt I saw a woman, who must have been around 50, standing staring at me with her mouth open. She was out walking her dog. When she realized she was staring, she sort of shook herself out of it, grabbed her dog and left. I didn't know her and haven't seen her since.

Since then, being watched, seen or caught is a big turn on of mine. I love to masturbate with my window open, even though no one could possibly see me from outside. I love to be heard on the phone (phone sex) and I love to have fun in chat rooms with my web cam. I've been seen naked many times and have even found strangers online to come over here and watch me get off. It's amazing!
*Jealous* I want to watch.......................
Old 09-05-2011, 12:36 AM   #3
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up Good Time

If it's fun for you, DO IT.------Ann
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Default Links

Commercial Links make me nervous.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
DaBigKahuna563
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyBear View Post
*Jealous* I want to watch.......................
Me too...getting hard thinking about it
DaBigKahuna563 is offline   Reply With Quote