Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Incredible Luck Stories

My Brother's Wife

Incredible Luck Stories

Old 09-28-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
willy-g
Horny Member

Default My Brother's Wife

My brother, Allen is four years older that I. He married his high school sweetheart, Sherry the year he graduated from college. Ever since Allen started dating Sherry I have dreamed of what it would be like to have the opportunity to get her in bed with me. Often after their marriage when I would visit my brother and his wife, I would catch myself having thoughts of what it would be like to have sex with Sherry.

About a five years into their marriage, Allen and Sherry was having a little martial problems. I don't recall exactly what the problem was, but sometimes Sherry would drop by my place just to talk. She never stayed more that an hour at the most. Everytime she left I would have thoughts of how it would be to fuck Sherry.

One day Sherry came by and I happened to be out in the back yard getting ready to grill some hamburgers. I asked if she would like to join me in having hamburgers for lunch. She replied she would if I would let her do the clean up after lunch. Considering that to be a fair trade off for my expert grilling abilities I agreed.

After lunch, Sherry was doing the task of clean up and I was watching her every move. Since she was dressed in a pair of shorts and a baggy cut off tee-shirt, her movements would sometimes permit me to get a quick glance of her boobs or sometimes be able to see up her shorts to her panties. I was really fighting to keep the hardness of my dick from showing through my pants. At one point Sherry actually noticed my bulging hard. She simply smiled an made a light hearted remark about grilling must be "hard" work.

Sherry went into the house to use the bathroom and I went in to grab a cola. When Sherry came out of the bathroom I was leaned against the kitchen cabinet sipping my cola. She came over and said she should be going, thanked me for the lunch and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I, without really thinking, reached out and pulled Sherry close and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Realizing what I had done I apologized and stepped back. Sherry told me that was O.K. she kind of liked it. I chuckled and said, "Well, let me do it again". I again kissed her, this time a little longer. Sherry seemed not bothered at all. Again I kissed her, this time much more passionately. She pulled closer rubbing her body against mine. I had really crazy thoughts about seeing how far I could go with Sherry. I suggested we go in the living room.

Once in the living room, the kisses changed to touching and feeling. Then everything started to change. We had worked our way out of our clothing. I was amazed at the beauty of Sherry's body. I cupped her boobs in my hands and began to kiss them. Then I ran my hands down her sides to her hips, reached around and cupped her ass cheeks. Sherry was rubbing my dick and breathing deeply. My heart rate was increasing just as her breathing was. Soon we were engaged in sex. Sherry's passion for sex told me Allen wasn't doing his homework. Soon Sherry had drained me dry. We laid on the couch and exchanged kisses and more kisses. After we had gathered a little strength, Sherry's told me she must really be getting back home.

That was the only time I ever had sex with my brother's wife. Apparently they resolved their martial relationship. I have often thought about that day I was lucky enough to have Sherry all to myself. Each time I see Sherry I think about that fantastic day. I wonder if Sherry thinks about it??
willy-g is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
thkdicknu
Superstar Member

Default Loved you story

Very hot. I have to wonder. I have found you can always go home so to speak. In other words. She wanted to fuck you once. She would probably fuck you again if you got her alone. Just something to think about. Your story reminds me of a forbidden encounter i had once. I have no sibblings but for some reason i have never told about fucking my pastors wife. It only happened once and i still feel somewhat ashamed of it but maybe i will share it as you have opened up and shared your exerience. I guess i should commend you on not trying to continue having your brothers wife. She sounds hot.
thkdicknu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
Sexislife
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thkdicknu View Post
Very hot. She sounds hot.

well said
Sexislife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:34 AM   #4
Robingood
Hi, I'm new here

Nice story! Would you let me fuck Sherry too? Just read my story. I can exchange Scarlett with Sherry. Will you?
Robingood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #5
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile Wow!

WOW! Good story
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote