Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Fun With Mother In Law, Sister In Law... And My Wife!

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 09-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
ablecain2
Sexy Member

Smile Fun With Mother In Law, Sister In Law... And My Wife!

It's been a while since I last posted, I've had a lot going on and not much time to post. Luckily, I've got some spare time to share with you something quite amazing that only happened just this past weekend. If you've read my previous posts you'll know that I was initially having some fun with my mother in law (S). Then my sister in law (K) got involved and we had some fun threesomes. This has now developed in to a foursome as my wife, yes my wife, has got involved. I'm happy to share this experience with you as it has reignited my sex life with my wife. If you're all sitting comfortably, then I'll begin.

Last week, my wife decided that she would like to go and visit her mother and sister at the weekend. My wife informed her mother that I would also be coming along to stay as I would be driving her there. We drove there on the Friday night after work. We arrived around 8:30pm. S and I acted as normal as we could around each other. S informed my wife and I that K was coming round for a few and drinks and something to eat with us. I got a bit worried when I heard this as when people have a drink they tend to let things slip. We were sat in the living room chatting when S went to the kitchen. I told my wife that I was going to get a glass of water from the kitchen. I asked her if she wanted anything and she said, "No." I entered the kitchen and quietly spoke to S. "What if one of us lets something slip?" I asked. "Don't worry. I'm not going to say anything and neither is K." replied S. As I came back in to the living room there was a knock at the door. S went to answer it. It was K. K, looking gorgeous as usual, sat down for a chat with her sister. It was all very normal. S came back in to the room and sat down to join the rest of us. Time passed. It got late and K fell asleep on the sette. S went to bed and my wife and I went to the guest room to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. I got up and went to the bathroom. I could hear voices coming from downstairs. I could tell that it was S, K and my wife. When I had finished in the bathroom, I put on a pair of jogging bottoms and went downstairs. I was worried that they had told my wife what had been going on but they hadn't. "I made you cup of tea." said my wife as I entered the kitchen. "I've just got to go to the shop to get some food." my wife continued. My wife is quite particular about what she eats so she always has to buy her own food when we go to her parents' house. "How long are you going to be?" asked S. "About half an hour - forty five minutes?" my wife replied to her mother. My wife put on her coat. "See you in a bit." she said and she disappeared out of the front door. "Is that enough time?" K said. "What for? I asked. "For a quick bit of fun." K replied. "It should be." said S. "Are you being serious? We could get carried away and lose track of time." I responded. "We'll go in the living room. There's a big clock on the wall there. We can keep an eye on it." S said. K and S we both looking at me. "Ok but it'll have to be quick." I said.

We went in to the living room. S pulled her pyjama bottoms off but left her top on. "No point in getting completely naked in case we have to put our clothes back in quickly." S said. "I'll just take my jeans and knickers off then." K replied. K quickly unfastened her jeans and pulled them off along with her knickers. "Whose going first?" K asked. "You go first if you want K." S sat herself on the settee opposite. K lay down on the other settee and spread her legs to reveal her lovely shaven pussy. I pulled my jogging bottoms down to reveal my semi-hard dick. I got on to the settee and on top of K. My semi-on was then completely hard. I guided my dick to K's pussy and she was already wet and ready. Her lips parted and my dick began to disappear inside her pussy. Then the living room door opened. "I think I left my purse..." It was my wife. My wife had come back to the house because she had left her purse by accident and caught me with my dick halfway inside her sister and her mother sat on the settee opposite wearing noting on her lower half. "Oh shit!" exclaimed S. "I knew something was fucking going on!" my wife shouted. My wife ran upstairs and we heard the guest room door slam. S quickly put on her pyjama bottoms and went after her. I put my jogging bottoms back on and K put her knickers and jeans back on.

K and I sat there in silence for a while. Eventually, S came downstairs with my wife. "I've told her everything. I've had to." S said to us. My wife looked at me. "If you felt like our sex life wasn't working then why didn't you just talk to me and not fuck my mum and sister?" my wife asked me. "I tried talking to you on more than one occasion but you were so involved in work that I felt like I didn't have a marriage. Your Mum didn't feel wanted just like I didn't. The same goes for K." I replied. "That makes it ok then does it?" asked my wife. "No it doesn't." I replied. "We all get what was missing in our lives out of it. Fun and sex." K said. "It's incest!" shouted my wife. "It's not incest because K and I don't do anything to each other. We just take turns and watch." S replied. "Look, I'm sure that your husband wants to have sex with you but he felt like he couldn't. I'm right?" S looked at me and I nodded. "I'm not trying to put the blame on you or anything but he told us that he tried and tried but was getting nowhere." S continued. "K and I will leave the two of you in here. You need to talk." S and K left the room.

My sat down on the settee. We talked for quite a while. I admitted to her that I still found her sexy and that I still desire her. I also went over how it all started with her mother and sister and also why it happened. We must have talked for around an hour. I told her that I still love her and she told me the same. We started kissing and before we knew it our clothes were coming off. My wife pulled her clothes off faster than I have ever seen her do it. I pulled my jogging bottoms off and my wife got her last bit of clothing off. She pushed me back on to the settee and straddled me. She reached for my hard dick and guided me in. The wet and heat of her pussy was suddenly all around my dick. She let out a groan when I got fully inside her. I had missed having sex with my wife. She started riding me pretty furiously. It was like she was reclaiming what was rightfully hers. She wasn't riding me for that long when she declared that she was going to cum. She let out a few moans and groans and this set me off cumming to. I came inside my wife's pussy for the first time in a long time. My wife collapsed on top of me.

The living room door opened and K and S walking in. "I guess everything is ok now?" K said with a smile on her face. My wife looked a bit shocked as she was still sat on me with my dick inside her. "Don't worry, we've seen it all before." S said. My wife lifted herself up just enough so my dick was out of her and she let my cum drip out of her and on to my dick. This is something she usually does. "Can you get me a towel or something please?" my wife asked at K and S. S went in to the kitchen and brought back a tea towel. My wife wiped any mess off of herself and threw me the towel. "I suppose you still want to have sex with him?" my wife said to her sister and mother to my complete amazement. "I thought that this would be the end of it?" S replied. "Go on, I want to see. But if I don't like it then you stop. Understand?" my wife said with authority. "Can I have a couple of minutes please?" I asked. "I'm going to get my pyjamas from upstairs." said my wife. She returned about a minute later wearing pyjama bottoms and a bra.

I had a few minutes to recharge my batteries. The mood seemed to relax. My wife, her mother and her sister were laughing an joking a little. "Are you ready to see to my mum and K now?" my wife said, appearing to take charge of the situation. I nodded. S removed her top and bra followed by her pyjama bottoms to reveal her closely-trimmed pussy. "A bit sexy aren't you, Mum. Not surprised that he wanted to sleep with you." my wife said. My wife and her sister sat on the settee opposite to watch. S and I went for the same position that my wife and I had used. I sat back on the settee and S got in position. She used my hard dick to rub her clitoris with for a couple of minutes. I could feel her pussy getting hot and wet and she pleasured herself using me. After a couple of minutes, she parted her pussy lips using my dick. She lowered herself down, my dick slowly disappearing inside her. She started to bounce up and down on me nicely. I placed my hands on her arse and she held on to the settee at either side of my head. She continued to ride me for quite a while. My wife and her sister were watching closely from the settee. S continued to ride me. My wife came over and kneeled down a few inches from her mother's bouncing arse. "I'm getting a better look." she said. K then came over and kneeled next to my wife. "It's horny, isn't it?" K said to my wife. "It is a bit, I admit." my wife responded. "I'm going to cum!" S said loudly. She started groaning and writhing. I felt her pussy get hotter. After a few seconds, she stopped writhing and groaning and sat up straight with me still inside her. She was catching her breath. After a couple of minutes, S got off of me. It was K's turn next.

K quickly removed her clothes. For some reason I couldn't wait to be inside her. I strangely felt like a kid in a sweet shop. Anyway, K sat down on the settee with her arse and legs hanging over the edge. She wanted me to get on my knees on the floor and enter her. K spread her legs nicely for me, exposing her gorgeous shaven pussy. My wife was kneeling next to me. "You're a bit sexy too, aren't you?" My wife said to her sister. K looked at me and whispered, "Put it in." I slid in to K easily. She was hot and ready from watching her mother and I. I held on to her legs, keeping them apart and also using them for leverage. I moved in and out of K with ease. She was gasping with every thrust. I kept a good speed. K was loving every second. "Watching all this has turned me on." my wife said. I kept thrusting my dick in and out of K. I knew that it wouldn't be long before I was going to cum inside her pussy. I kept going as long as I could, making sure I was getting all the way deep inside K with every thrust. A few minutes later K said, "Faster. I think I'm going to cum." I held on to her legs and pounded her faster. K whispered as I was pounding her pussy, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm cumming." As K let out a very loud groan I started to cum. With every deep thrust I fired my cum inside K's pussy. K finished cumming and so did I. K was red and flushed. I slowly pulled out of K. "Did you just cum in her?" my wife asked. "I certainly did." I replied. "Good." My wife responded. "Did you enjoy that?" my wife asked her sister. "Yeah." K whispered. "That was very sexy. I'm wet." my wife said.

I wanted to go again right away, which sometimes happens to me. I looked at my wife. "Doggy?" I asked her. She answered me by quickly taking off her pyjama bottoms, getting on all fours and sticking her arse in the air. My wife and her sister both get there arse from their mother so they each have a fantastic arse. I moved in behind my wife. She wasn't kidding when she said that she was wet as I was able to enter her quickly and easily. I was going pretty fast and my wife was pounding against me. I'd never seen my wife go at it like this. I was loving this new side to her. My wife didn't last that long. "I'm going to cum again!" she exclaimed. She thrust backwards on to me and moaned loudly. She finished cumming and I started to go nice and slowly in and out of her from behind. K came for a closer look. My dick was moving all the way in and out of my wife nice and slowly. "You've got a really sexy arse, you know." K said to her sister. "Thanks." my wife whispered. "And it's really hot watching him inside you." said K, looking at my dick move in and out of her sister nice and slowly. My wife turned her head and looked at me. "Did you cum inside my Mum before?" my wife asked. "No, I didn't get the chance." I replied. "You've cum inside me and K so I think you should cum in Mum too." my wife said. My wife slid off of me and gestured for S to come over.

So got down on all fours in front of me. Like my wife, I entered her with ease. I went at it nice and slowly as I had just done seconds ago with my wife. I was pulling almost all the way out of S's pussy and then all the way back in again. My wife and her sister were kneeling next to me, watching. K said to my wife, "Can you pass me the tea towel? His cum is starting to drip out of me." My wife gave K the tea towel and K placed it between her legs. All of a sudden, I felt that I was about to cum. I told S that I was about to cum. "Go for it." S whispered. I gently thrust inside her and fired a few squirts of cum in to S's pussy. I stayed inside her for a couple of minutes and then slid out of her. S got up and sat on the settee, asking my wife to get her something to catch the cum that was going to drip out of her pussy at any moment. My wife went to the kitchen and came back with another tea towel. "That was amazing. Can we do it again?" my wife asked with a cheeky grin. "Let's see how we feel later or in the morning." I said.

We didn't do it again together that weekend but the weekend was a lot more relaxed and fun after that. Not only that though, my wife and I have been having some explosive sex since we got home. I think it's safe to say that our sex life is back on track. We're off to visit again this weekend. My wife has really gotten in to this. I've no complaints about it. None at all.
ablecain2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
lord_farquaad
Sexy Member

well written once again. hope you keep posting your adventures.

i'd say i'm jealous, but i'm not cause my sister in law and mother in law aren't hot like my wife is.
lord_farquaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:05 AM   #3
38DDD
Sexy Member

Thumbs up fun with mother in law, sister in law...and my wife!

Wow! You lucky bastard! Glad to hear how you got your sex life with your wife back on track again so nicely! Bravo! Sounds like EVERYBODY benefits!!!
38DDD is offline   Reply With Quote