Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

The virgin.

General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 08-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
naughtygem
Sexy Member

Default The virgin.

I was in the pub with a friend, it was a good night music was great and the drinks were going down quick. I was at the bar when i see him wave at me, i had first met B about 9 months ago after a friends engagement party when we had a 1 night thing. He always spoke when i saw him, i remember he had just turned 23 so asked how his birthday had been then went back to my friend. The pub closed and we went to get something to eat then back to mine. I was on the computer just checking what had been going on when he popped up and said hello. He said his mates had passed out and he still wanted to party and asked if he could pop round. I said yes as long as he brought something to drink with him so he turned up with a bottle of vodka. My friend was suppose to be going after we had eaten as she had to be at work at 5am and it was already 1.30am but the 3 of us were talking and giggling and the time went so quick before we knew it the time was 4.30 and we had just finished off the vodka She left at 5 for work and me and B had a cuddle on the sofa. We was still giggling and got talking about the night we met 9 months ago. I said that i had been told he was a virgin before me and he admitted i was the only person he had slept with awww bless him i thought they were joking when they said he was a virgin. If i had known that was his first time i would of made sure is was a wild night not just the drunkin quicky it was. I thought i would make it up to him and took him upstairs to my room. We kissed as we took our clothes off and my hand found his cock and started to play. He told me i needed to teach him what to do so took his hand and moved it down to my pussy so he could explore it. I told him to lay back and relax as i moved and started to suck his cock. He was really enjoying it, moaning as i flicked my tongue over the tip of his cock. Then i laid back pulled him close and kissed him as he moved his body on top of mine and slid his cock in me and slowly started to fuck me. For someone who didnt have a clue he knew what he was doing. I moaned and wrapped my legs round him pullin my hips up so his cock slammed into my pussy harder. I whispered in his ear i want him to fuck me hard and fast so he did as i screamed with excitement. He then said he wanted us to get in the bath together Ive never had sex in water before and was something i wanted to try so we got out of bed and started to feel the bath. He wasnt shy and knew just what he wanted to do. He pushed me against the wall as the bath filled and kissed me as i played with him. We then got in the bath one either end with my legs over his and feet on the edge of the bath. He had a very good view of my pussy and started to play with me again. he put his fingers in me and moved them hard and deep in me just the way i like it. I raised my hips again so they went in a bit deeper. It felt really good and i moaned as his fingers rubbed my g spot with every thrust. I screamed as he made me orgasm. He then moved on top of me, with a big smile on his face, and started to fuck me again. The water splashed around us as his body moved with mine. It was enjoying my first experience in water. As the water started to flood the bathroom we decided it was time to go back to bed, our body's still wet i laid him on the bed got the chocolate sauce from under the bed and covered his cock and started to lick it off. i was going to make sure his 2nd time was memorable. after i cleaned all the chocolate sauce of his hard cock he rolled me over and started to suck chocolate sauce off my nipples then dribbled sauce down my body and licked his was to my pussy. I then put some on my nipples and got on top and started to ride his cock. He held my hips and pulled me down onto his cock and sucked chocolate sauce off my nipples. As i cum again i felt my cum soak his cock and he looked a bit surprised and asked "was i doing ok", I forgot he was new to this, i said to him "yes very good u was so great u made me cum and i had a very good orgasm". I dont think ive ever seen a smile so big and he grabbed me rolled me over and started to fuck me hard and fast. seconds later i was cumming again. He then told me he wanted to bend me over so i got on my knees and he had his first experience doggy style he held my hips and pulled me back, slamming his cock ino me then he let out a moan as he filled my wet pussy with his cum. We lay down and see its gone 10 and we had been in bed for 5 hours. I told him "time goes quick when your having fun" I give him just enough time to recover before i start kissing down his body and I take his cock in my mouth again. He asks me what he should do when he wants to cum so i tell him i want him to come in my mouth. He says really?? and i assure him that its ok and i want him too. I take his cock deep in my mouth moving up and down quickly as i hear his breathing quicken. As i suck the end of his cock my hand moves up and down the shaft and rub his balls. I know he want last much longer so i take it as deep in my mouth as i can.He lets out a loud moan as his cock explodes and his warm cum fills my mouth. I swallow the lot We snuggled up and fell asleep. We had been up all night and what a good night it was too. We managed an hours sleep before we had to get up as i had my parents coming round. We kissed good bye and he went home still smiling. If only i knew he was a virgin the first time.
naughtygem is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
naughtygem
Sexy Member

Ive edited this story because i missed a part out that B reminded me about today :-)
Old 08-29-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
carmen_has36
Sexy Member

well I shall read it again & get hot again...
carmen_has36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
El Suave
Super Moderator

Sounds like you showed him a good time... he must have particularly enjoyed your generous boobage

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Virgin no more!!!! ha ha
Now naughtygem I got your chocolate, yea & some syrup too!
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
Buz
Party Animal

Hi Naughtygem!!! I see you've been up to your usual!!!!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
naughtygem
Sexy Member

:-) well these things have to be done. My first virgin, well that i know of he he he.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #8
cappy
Elite Member

Naughtygem to the rescue!!!!!
cappy is offline   Reply With Quote