Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

sex with a black man chapter 2

Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

Old 07-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
sexyami
Horny Member

Default sex with a black man chapter 2

My name I Kay and I'm back with a 2nd chapter with my black lover. As I said in the first chapter my hubby and I had a big blowout and I left and went to a bar. That is where I met my black lover. His name is Bob by the way, We had wonderful sex at his place. He ate me, I ate him and he put his monster cock inside of me and I thought I was in heaven.

When we was about finished with our love making he said he just had to have the most beautiful ass he had ever seen. I thought about it but was afraid him being so big that it would hurt me. So I told him maybe the next time.And here we are the next time. We are back at his place, I thought maybe he was about 9 inches, tonight he said he was 10 1/2 wow. No wonder my pussy hurt after the last time.

We went to a favorite position 69 and ate eat other, both couldn't get enough of each other. Then he said Can I enter that beautiful ass now?
Well I was still having seconds thought but I said what the hell lets try it,
he has recliner that makes into a bed sort heopened it up and had me to put a leg on each side of itwith the bottom of the chair up in the air. By doing that my ass was way up in laying on me belly. He some oil and rubbed it it my ass and on his wonder cock.

he started to enter but the big head my ass didn't want that big head inside. It took about 10 mins but he got it to go in. then a couple of inches at a time until he had about 8 inches in wow it did hurt some. But he was very gentle and soon he had about all of it in, then pretty soon was he told me move your ass up and down several times and then sideways several times then in an out. He sure knew what he was doing,
It stated to feel great and he was making all kind of noise saying omg omg it is just wonderful, what a ass it's made for loving, should be shared with all. At last he pounded my ass and we both went wild, Then he said I am going to cum up that great ass, and he did and I came some to. He was panting and kept saying omg omg.

So at last he had the ass he said he had been waiting for all his life lol.
We rested for a while and had a couple of drinks and kissed etc.
Then He said now I want that most beautiful pussy and give you a treat I bet you never had before. I got on the top and rode him for a while facing him and then turn around the other way with my ass facing him and really started to ride him. But he said my ass was distracting him, So then he got on top and rode me. Then he put me on my knees and entered doggie way wow he gets in a lot further that way but I love it.
After a while he got back on top and we both started to cum together I thought he was never going to quit cumming.

After getting off he said now for your treat, he had me spread my legs wide apart and stuck two of his fingers up my pussy, brought them out loaded with both our cum's mixed together and said open your mouth, I did and he fed me our mixed cum. It was great and he fed it all to me.Thats all for today. Maybe a chapter 3
sexyami is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 07-27-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
Buz
Party Animal

Kay!
Very hot post!!!!! I loved it when you reverse cowgirled him!!! If it were me I would not have been distracted by your ass. I always love that view!!! Next time maybe you should talk your husband into getting tied up for sex, tie him up good, then bring your black boyfriend over to fuck your brains out in front of him. Bet he'd get a raging boner and explode in his pants! LOL Of course then he might be begging you to do that regularly!!!
Buz
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:02 PM   #3
sexyami
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buz View Post
Kay!
Very hot post!!!!! I loved it when you reverse cowgirled him!!! If it were me I would not have been distracted by your ass. I always love that view!!! Next time maybe you should talk your husband into getting tied up for sex, tie him up good, then bring your black boyfriend over to fuck your brains out in front of him. Bet he'd get a raging boner and explode in his pants! LOL Of course then he might be begging you to do that regularly!!!
Buz
He was only distracted because he want my ass again at the ssme time as my pussy lol (Kay)
Old 07-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
sexyami
Horny Member

Default 2nd chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buz View Post
Kay!
Buz
Maybe if it had been you, you might still be inside of my ass lol (Kay)
Old 07-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #5
redondo
Horny Member

good anal shag,when do i the turn to shag you?am another monster.i bet you will loveit
redondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
sexyami
Horny Member

Default shag

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondo View Post
good anal shag,when do i the turn to shag you?am another monster.i bet you will loveit
Maybe I would (Kay)
Old 07-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
redondo
Horny Member

dying to see u please send pics
redondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Ummmm mmmmm mmm! You go girl!
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #9
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up Hotter

Oh! , Yes, Do it girl. I know you will.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:51 AM   #10
terryn
Horny Member

Default chapter 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyami View Post
My name I Kay and I'm back with a 2nd chapter with my black lover. As I said in the first chapter my hubby and I had a big blowout and I left and went to a bar. That is where I met my black lover. His name is Bob by the way, We had wonderful sex at his place. He ate me, I ate him and he put his monster cock inside of me and I thought I was in heaven.

When we was about finished with our love making he said he just had to have the most beautiful ass he had ever seen. I thought about it but was afraid him being so big that it would hurt me. So I told him maybe the next time.And here we are the next time. We are back at his place, I thought maybe he was about 9 inches, tonight he said he was 10 1/2 wow. No wonder my pussy hurt after the last time.

We went to a favorite position 69 and ate eat other, both couldn't get enough of each other. Then he said Can I enter that beautiful ass now?
Well I was still having seconds thought but I said what the hell lets try it,
he has recliner that makes into a bed sort heopened it up and had me to put a leg on each side of itwith the bottom of the chair up in the air. By doing that my ass was way up in laying on me belly. He some oil and rubbed it it my ass and on his wonder cock.

he started to enter but the big head my ass didn't want that big head inside. It took about 10 mins but he got it to go in. then a couple of inches at a time until he had about 8 inches in wow it did hurt some. But he was very gentle and soon he had about all of it in, then pretty soon was he told me move your ass up and down several times and then sideways several times then in an out. He sure knew what he was doing,
It stated to feel great and he was making all kind of noise saying omg omg it is just wonderful, what a ass it's made for loving, should be shared with all. At last he pounded my ass and we both went wild, Then he said I am going to cum up that great ass, and he did and I came some to. He was panting and kept saying omg omg.

So at last he had the ass he said he had been waiting for all his life lol.
We rested for a while and had a couple of drinks and kissed etc.
Then He said now I want that most beautiful pussy and give you a treat I bet you never had before. I got on the top and rode him for a while facing him and then turn around the other way with my ass facing him and really started to ride him. But he said my ass was distracting him, So then he got on top and rode me. Then he put me on my knees and entered doggie way wow he gets in a lot further that way but I love it.
After a while he got back on top and we both started to cum together I thought he was never going to quit cumming.

After getting off he said now for your treat, he had me spread my legs wide apart and stuck two of his fingers up my pussy, brought them out loaded with both our cum's mixed together and said open your mouth, I did and he fed me our mixed cum. It was great and he fed it all to me.Thats all for today. Maybe a chapter 3
Kay
terry here agaain wow girl great job and glad he got it in your pretty tight butt and the cum makes it all ok
terryn6678@yahoo.com
terryn is offline   Reply With Quote