Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Anal Sex With Mother In Law

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 07-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
ablecain2
Sexy Member

Default Anal Sex With Mother In Law

I'm a few weeks late in posting this. My apologies. For those of you that have read my previous entries, you'll know that I've been having sex with my MILF of a mother-in-law and came quite close to having anal sex with her last time. This time around, I finally managed to.

Going back a few weeks now, I had gone round to my mother in law's house for sex. I had talked to her on the phone about having anal sex next time we met. She said that she would be willing to try it. I got to her house on a Saturday afternoon and let myself in through the kitchen door. She was already in the kitchen waiting for me. She asked if I wanted to go upstairs and without saying anything I took her by the hand and quickly led her up to her bedroom. We got undressed quickly and I pushed her down on to her back on the bed. I was going to give her pussy a lick but I could tell that she was already wet so I got on top of her and quickly entered her. My dick easily slid in to her pussy and I gave it to her quite hard. She was being quite the vocal one. She was really enjoying it. I was just warming up though.

A couple of minutes went by and I couldn't wait to get my dick inside her arse any longer. I pull out of her pussy and told her to get on all fours and stick her arse in the air. She followed my instructions to the letter. I asked if she had any lube. She said that she didn't so I asked if she had any vegetable oil in the kitchen. She said she did and I quickly ran downstairs to get it. I returned with it and got behind her. Her arse was waiting for me. It was a real turn on just to see her arse. I poured some oil on to her hole and rubbed some around my dick. I took hold of my dick and pressed it on to her arsehole. Surprisingly, her arsehole opened up easily and started to take it. She took a few deep breaths as I got deeper and deeper. Her arse must have been made to fuck. I got myself all the way in and stayed still inside her for a moment or two. I started to move in and out. It seemed so easy with her. I didn't know if it was the oil, her arse or a combination of both but it was just like fucking a tight pussy. I didn't go fast but I didn't go slow either but I needed to fuck it badly. I asked if she was ok but I didn't get a reponse, just heavy breathing. I went at it pulling almost all the way out and then thrusting all the way back in again. I managed to last almost fifteen minutes fucking her arse (I know this because of her bedside clock). I didn't bother asking her where she wanted me to cum as I felt my orgasm building up, I just picked up the speed. Then, I came and I kept thrusting as I was cumming.

I finished cumming and stayed inside her for a moment. I pulled out and when I was completely out of her a fart escaped her and my cum splurted everywhere. She collapsed on to the bed. Her face was bright red and there were tears all down her face. I guess it must have hurt her a little but she never said anything. I went and cleaned myself up and then went to check on her. She was still crying on the bed. I tried talking to her but she didn't say very much. I made sure she was ok and then I decided to leave. That was around 3 or 4 weeks ago now and I haven't heard from her since. It was a lot of fun while it lasted though.
ablecain2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 07-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Get in touch with her dude, maybe she just felt a little embarrassed or something and didn't want to say. But definitely talk with her so that she doesn't feel used. Maybe you'll go at it again
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
thkdicknu
Superstar Member

Default I agree with niceandspicey

Don't hesitate in getting back to her. if you went in that easy she has done it before more than once and cudos for lasting 15 minutes in her but before cumming. Thats not easy to do, i have found it difficult to last that long in a nice tight butt. She may not have ever had a cocksman do her butt that long before but a part of her had to like it. Contact her and make love to her without fucking her ass next time. She might just be feeling like your using her and slutty. Make her feel like a sexy woman you will be back in her butt in no time..lol.
thkdicknu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
cappy
Elite Member

I especially love that last paragraph!!!! LMAO
cappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #5
justmell
Hi, I'm new here

Default similar

Honey,
What took so long. Think about it, is she going to tell? I have been fucking my "ex" son in law a while now, a bit different but not much. First time he went straight for my ass and has each time since. You basically own her so simply enjoy, no need to hold back.
justmell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:01 AM   #6
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Default hot

I'm an ass man and I had to jack off while reading your story. Thanks
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #7
Brasol
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablecain2 View Post
I'm a few weeks late in posting this. My apologies. For those of you that have read my previous entries, you'll know that I've been having sex with my MILF of a mother-in-law and came quite close to having anal sex with her last time. This time around, I finally managed to.

Going back a few weeks now, I had gone round to my mother in law's house for sex. I had talked to her on the phone about having anal sex next time we met. She said that she would be willing to try it. I got to her house on a Saturday afternoon and let myself in through the kitchen door. She was already in the kitchen waiting for me. She asked if I wanted to go upstairs and without saying anything I took her by the hand and quickly led her up to her bedroom. We got undressed quickly and I pushed her down on to her back on the bed. I was going to give her pussy a lick but I could tell that she was already wet so I got on top of her and quickly entered her. My dick easily slid in to her pussy and I gave it to her quite hard. She was being quite the vocal one. She was really enjoying it. I was just warming up though.

A couple of minutes went by and I couldn't wait to get my dick inside her arse any longer. I pull out of her pussy and told her to get on all fours and stick her arse in the air. She followed my instructions to the letter. I asked if she had any lube. She said that she didn't so I asked if she had any vegetable oil in the kitchen. She said she did and I quickly ran downstairs to get it. I returned with it and got behind her. Her arse was waiting for me. It was a real turn on just to see her arse. I poured some oil on to her hole and rubbed some around my dick. I took hold of my dick and pressed it on to her arsehole. Surprisingly, her arsehole opened up easily and started to take it. She took a few deep breaths as I got deeper and deeper. Her arse must have been made to fuck. I got myself all the way in and stayed still inside her for a moment or two. I started to move in and out. It seemed so easy with her. I didn't know if it was the oil, her arse or a combination of both but it was just like fucking a tight pussy. I didn't go fast but I didn't go slow either but I needed to fuck it badly. I asked if she was ok but I didn't get a reponse, just heavy breathing. I went at it pulling almost all the way out and then thrusting all the way back in again. I managed to last almost fifteen minutes fucking her arse (I know this because of her bedside clock). I didn't bother asking her where she wanted me to cum as I felt my orgasm building up, I just picked up the speed. Then, I came and I kept thrusting as I was cumming.

I finished cumming and stayed inside her for a moment. I pulled out and when I was completely out of her a fart escaped her and my cum splurted everywhere. She collapsed on to the bed. Her face was bright red and there were tears all down her face. I guess it must have hurt her a little but she never said anything. I went and cleaned myself up and then went to check on her. She was still crying on the bed. I tried talking to her but she didn't say very much. I made sure she was ok and then I decided to leave. That was around 3 or 4 weeks ago now and I haven't heard from her since. It was a lot of fun while it lasted though.
I am not really for ass but have tried it a few times with different woman and it varied. Some had there ass's ready made for it, some needed a bit of training, but overall once they got used to it most enjoyed it. As a lube I always use olive oil and it seems to make penetration easy. I always rub extra in and once I push my cock in it's such a sensation to see the excess spurting backwards which give's me an indication that lube is sufficient. I normally load off inside and suggest to the girls to rush to the loo and force the excess semen out.
Brasol is offline   Reply With Quote