Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By MEN)

Alexis...MMMMMMMM

General Sex Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 07-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
thkdicknu
Superstar Member

Default Alexis...MMMMMMMM

I went to workout last night and ran into Alexis on my way in. I have not been going to work out much lately and had not seen her for quite awhile. I had played with her a few times when her husband was out of town on business which her is often. They are very well off and Alexis is a hot Greek treat. Alexis is a shorter middle aged classy woman and she looked better than ever. She seemed to have put on a few pounds but in her tits and ass which were nice and full to begin with..lol and she had her back and tied up in a large pony tail after working out and showering. She smelled wonderful as always and i quickly gave up the idea of working out and she told me her husband was coming home form a west coast trip later that night so i pitched the idea od some fun at my place and she followed me home.
It had been too long and her soft full tits and ass felt great as we spent an hour or so working out together..lol.
I love to do her doggie stlye and she looked and felt so good as i gave her a nice long doggie stlye fuck on by bed with her hair and ass bouncing and rolling to my thrusts. Alexis and i had and sill have a very uncomplicated thing going. We just have sex and enjoy it. I got off in hr doggie stlye and then after she sucked me hard again i balled her missionary style deep and hard for a good 10 minutes to get her off.
No fuck session is complete with Alexis until i bone her nice round white butt and she enjoyed it too getting me off one last time after about 5 minutes of slow ass fucking. It was a nice time. I am going to have to work out more often..lol.
thkdicknu is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!