Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Naughty sex.

General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 06-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
naughtygem
Sexy Member

Default Naughty sex.

As soon as we walked thro the door we were rippin each other clothes off. His tonned body made me want him even more. Soooo glad his parents were on holiday lol falling our way to the sofa his hands started to explore my body i could feel my self get more and more excited the lower his hand moved, as soon as he started to play with my already wet pussy i cum!! He kissed down my neck and wispered in my ear "suck my cock" i was more then happy to do so lol i got down on my knees and took his hard cock deep in my mouth mmm he let out a moan so i knew he was likin it just as much as i was. As i suck his cock he tells me how much he loves my big tits so i wrapped them round his cock and gave him a tit wank as i licked the end of his cock. Then he tells me how much he wants me to sit on his cock funny enough i was just thinkin the same lol soon im bouncin up and down on his hard cock and he is moaning as much as i am. He nibbles my nipples which i love. The next thing i know he rolls me over and we are half off the sofa and half on it and he is fuckin me so hard and so deep i just keep cummin over and over, god hes good dont think ive ever left a puddle on the floor before but i was enjoying every min of it.I love hearin him tellin me how naughty i am and how much he loves seein my tits bouncing as he fucks me. Next he bends me over and fucks me hard from behind mmm nice and deep. then we are rollin all over the floor trying anything we can think of then he slids his hard cock up my arse mmm i didnt argue with him lol he loves me playin with my pussy as hes fuckin me and lets out a moan as he cums. Its been 2 hours since we got home and his mums big fluffy rug is a bit on the wet/soaked side lol but god thats some of the best sex ive every had.I woke up the next day with the worst sex legs ive ever had lol girls will know what i mean lol and i found muscles in my tummy i didnt even know i had lol all the signs of a fuckin good bangin session lol Naughty naughty he was my mates ex husband!!!
naughtygem is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:48 AM   #2
Buz
Party Animal

I'm sure he did love seein' your tits bouncing!

Great story!!!! I loved that you got a case of the sex legs, too! HOT!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
MissyLuvsYa
Mischievous Blonde Godess

Isn't it fun to be naughty?
Loved your story!
Missy
MissyLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
naughtygem
Sexy Member

Thanks for your comments xxxx i love being naughty with him its always lots of fun
naughtygem is offline   Reply With Quote