Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Mother In Law Is A Milf

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 06-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
ablecain2
Sexy Member

Smile Mother In Law Is A Milf

How this all started is here: http://www.truesexstories.org/showthread.php?t=1764

After having sex with my mother in law for the first time only two day ago, I was eagerly awaiting this weekend when we would meet again. I arrived for work around 7:30am this morning. Shortly afterwards, I received a text message. It was from Sally, my mother in law. It simply said, 'Thinking about you every second of every minute. I wish you were closer. I need you now.' I checked my work schedule for the day and saw that it was going to be a pretty quiet day. I replied to Sally's text. 'I can be with you in a couple of hours if you like.' A couple of minutes later, my phone beeped. 'Really? I'd love that.', the reply said. 'See you in a couple of hours.', I replied. I told my subordinates that I was going to take care of a few business details and if I'm not back by this afternoon then I'll see them all tomorrow. Off I went. Luckily, my wife doesn't have my office number so if I don't answer my mobile then she'll assume that I'm in a meeting.

Off I went down the motorway, thinking of Sally the entire time. A couple of hours later, I arrived at her house. Sally opened the door as I was coming up the drive. We went in to the kitchen and had a glass of lemonade each. We talked for a little bit. I said that I just couldn't wait for this weekend. She said that she couldn't either. Sally was dressed in trousers and a casual top. I couldn't wait to get them off. I moved in and we kissed. My hands were all over her. She pulled away from me, took my hand and led me upstairs. She started taking her clothes off on the way, I did the same. By the time we got upstairs, we were naked. I noticed that Sally had given her pussy hair a trim. There was still hair all over it but it was short and neat. It looked amazing. We embraced on the landing. I started kissing her neck and she took my rock solid dick in her hand and gave it a slow rub.

Sally then told me to go and lie on her bed. I did so. Sally got on the bed too. She said that it had been about 15 years since she's done this and if she's a bit off then she apologises. I asked her what she meant but she took my dick in her hand and then wrapped her mouth around it. Even though it had been 15 years since she gave a blow-job, she certainly hadn't forgotten how to do it. It was nice and slow and I was incredibly turned on. After a good ten minutes, I asked her if she'd like me to give her oral sex. She said that she'd not had that in years either. She lay on her back and I spread her legs. I got down in between. I could smell her. She smelt very strong. It was clear that she was already very turned on. I gave her inner thighs a few gentle kisses and then I put my mouth on to her pussy and began to lick and suck her clitoris. Before I knew it, she was writhing around and taking deep breaths. "I want you inside me...", she whispered, "...from behind me like we did on Sunday." She meant doggy. I got up and she got herself on all fours. Sally's arse presented itself to me for the second time in less than 48 hours. The sight of this alone is almost enough to make me cum. I put one hand on Sally's arse and guided myself in to her pussy with the other. She let out a groan as I got my entire length all the way inside her. "Go slowly.", she whispered. With both of my hands on her delicious arse I started to move in and out nice and slowly. Sally was really wet. It felt great. I maintained a nice slow and steady rythym for a good ten to fifteen minutes. Sally turned her head. "Can I go on top?" she asked. "Of course.", I said. I slowly slid all of the way out of her. I lay on my back. Sally got on top of me. I felt her pussy press down on the head of my dick and then suddenly envelope it. We kissed for a while as Sally rode me. I told her that I was going to cum pretty soon. She said that she was almost there too and started to grind against me. Her breathing got deeper. "I'm going to cum.", I said. "So am I.", Sally replied breathlessly. As I exploded inside her, Sally let out several loud groans. We both came at the same time. Sally collapsed on top of me, out of breath. I was still inside her. We stayed like that for a minute or so.

I slid out of Sally and she went off to the toilet to get rid of my cum from her pussy. She came back in to the bedroom and we held each other for a while. We held each other and talked and before we knew it an hour had passed. I told her that I didn't have to rush off anywhere for a while so she asked if I would like to shower with her. We got in to the shower. She said that I can clean her and she can clean me. We were cleaning each other and I got hard again. She confessed that she was turned on as well. She told me to rinse the soap off myself and she did the same. I was rock solid again. She turned her back to me, put one foot up on the edge of the bath (shower is the kind that is over the bath) so she could spread her legs and she bent over a little. "Do it.", Sally said. I pressed my dick against her pussy and in it went. I started to move slowly again but Sally said, "Just go for it." I grabbed her waist and started to fuck her. Sally was breathing really quickly. Her arse was banging against me. I didn't last long. I came inside her after about five minutes. Sally said that she had cum before I did.

We finished showering, got dressed and Sally made me some lunch. We agreed that we are still going to get together this weekend. I'd would have loved to have stuck around for some more fun but I had to drive back and we didn't want to run the risk of her husband catching us. Sally is driving me crazy. I want her more than I've ever wanted anyone. I'm 28 and she's 48. Nothing wrong with that (expect that I'm married to her daughter of course!). Roll on this weekend!
ablecain2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 07-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile hot

Mark wishes my mother had been like that. I don't. The stories do get me off, though.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
blackgrace
Horny Member

That is a so fucking hot.
blackgrace is offline   Reply With Quote