Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

Maspolomas sand dunes, Gran Canaria

Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

Old 05-29-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
Elrond
Horny Member

Default Maspolomas sand dunes, Gran Canaria

The beach at Maspolomas, on the Canary Island of Gran Canaria, is no tjust a beach.....as you move along from the true 'beach' with the bars and cafes, you come to a wilder area, where the beach rolls away into huge sand dunes, which extend for many hundreds of yards. This is also the designated 'nude bathing' area, and they do have signs posted advising this fact.

As it's an area where nudity is welcomed there is also a fair amount of outdoor sexual activity going on, too. The dunes have scrubby grass and small trees and by the nature of the dunes there are dips and hollows everywhere.

I took a walk along one afternoon while on holiday. It didn't take long to find something to watch! A plump-ish german woman was being fucked hard doggy-style by her equally plump husband, while three men stood, within 5 or 6 feet watching and wanking themselves.

I wandered on and found a small hollow where a windbreak type tent had been put up. Lying under the shade of the windbreak was a woman, about 40, totally naked. A man was standing betwen her parted feet, and wanking furiously. He soon came spattering her naked flesh with his cum. After he had cum, he just wandered off into the dunes, only to be replaced by another man who I han't spotted, but who had been watching and waiting. He too stood between her parted legs and wanked onto her, adding his spunk to the first guy's.

I meandered on, although being naked myself and with what I had already seen I was sporting an already quite healthy erection. I rounded one small hillock and coming towards me was a quite pretty woman, about 45-ish, lovely all-over tan totally nude, with a firm body, large tits with big dark nipples and a shaved pussy.

"Hello" she said in a friendly way, but her eyes went to my cock. "Hello" I replied, and for a second we just stood silently. Then I thought I'd try my luck - she was naked and admiring my hard-on, so I thought 'why not?'

I took it in my hand and squeezed it gently, and slowly rubbed my hand along it. "oh, let me do that" she said and stepped closer. Her hand closed around my hard shaft and, stood there in the sand, she gave me a great hj.

She would let me fondle her tits, but not touch her pussy, but she was superb at giving handjobs, and just as I was about to cum, she bent forwards so my spunk landed on her tits. She milked me dry, then looked down at the glistening cum on her tits and said "Oh, thank you" and walked off through the dunes.
Elrond is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Sounds like a wild surreal place

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote