Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Job Related: Co-workers / Masseuse / Nurse / Pool Boy / Maid Stories

No panties

Job Related: Co-workers / Masseuse / Nurse / Pool Boy / Maid Stories

Old 05-25-2010, 04:25 AM   #1
Hornydan21
Horny Member

Default No panties

I used to work in an office which was open planned, everyone used to dress casual i.e skirts, jeans and tshirts that sort of thing and there was this one girl who always used to wear ling flowing skirts and vest tops or blouses.
We have known eachother for a while now and casually send emails to eachother asking eachother is and what we are upto on the weekend, totally innocent until one day I was feeling a bit horny and the conversation started getting a bit heated!
We started on the topic of sex and what she liked doing with her bloke, she said that she loved going on top or taken from being because she loved her big 'd' cup tits bouncing which turned both her and her partner on!! Then i asked her where did she like him to cum? And she replied
that she loved it on her face or on the tits so she could lick it off which sent me wild because I love cumming on someone!! Anyway we carried on with the conversation and I asked her if she was shaven down below and she said that she always shaved totally bald because she never wore panties when she wore skirts, I was totally amazed by this and asked her what she was wearing now!
She said that she was wearing a White long flowing skirt and vest top! Oh my god
I thought this girl is wearing no panties while I'm talking to her so I jokingly said I don't believe you!
So she then replied saying I can always prove it to you if you'd like?
I then said how can you?
So she said meet me and the top floor by the lifts an we'll go in together and I'll prove I'm not wearing anything underneath.
So I meet her by the lifts and it was a bit awkward seeing as I've just been emailing her but we got into the lift and she lifted up her skirt, I started to get hard bulging out of my jeans, with both of her hands she lifted it upto her waist showing me her totally shaved pussy that only had to have been shaved last night proving that she wasn't wearing any panties, I put my hand out to try and feel but the lift doors started to open! So she quickly lowered her skirt and we went back to our desks!
She emailed me later saying how turned on and how wet she was knowing that she had just flashed her pussy at someone and wanted me to show her what I had!
I emailed her back saying tomorrow I'll come in wearing no underwear and I'll show you what I've got in the toilets!!

To be continued.......
Hornydan21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-27-2010, 02:56 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

That's pretty hot man! And sounds like things got hotter

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:49 AM   #3
Hornydan21
Horny Member

Default Oh yea

Yea she is a very horny girl!! Will post the second part soon x
Hornydan21 is offline   Reply With Quote