Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Voyeur Stories

watching girlfriends sister and boyfriend

Voyeur Stories

Old 05-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
light11
Horny Member

Default watching girlfriends sister and boyfriend

this happened to me not to long ago with my current girlfriend when we went and visited her sister and mom. Kerri is a tall blond with c cup tits and light brown nipples... i had seen them on vacation when her top was loose. she has an average figure and nice butt. one of the nights we were staying we all were talking and playing card when we decided to call it a night and go to bed. Kerri's boyfriend ed was over that night. i had woken up and was feeling thirsty it was really late close to 3am and my water tasted old so i went downstairs to get some water from the cooler. i stepped slowly and quietly because my girlfriends mothers room is right next to the stairs. when i got downstairs i saw that the tv was left on but no one was there so i went into the kitchen and started to get my water when i heard some noise. i quietly opened the door to the basement and the noise got louder and leaned over once i realized what the noise was and i saw Kerri on top of her bf riding reverse cowgirl. i could not see much because Kerri still had her top on but i could see her pussy and her bf balls smacking her cunt. she looked hot but i got there late because she quickly pulled out and got on her knees and took his load on her face. she sucked on him for a longer but i decided to leave before they had a chance to notice.. that was the only time iv gotten the chance to see her sister in action.. id probably fuck her if i had the chance
light11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-16-2010, 01:22 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

nice, now everytime you see her you can picture her receiving a load on her face

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink Wow.

Did you fuck your girl, or jack off.------Ann
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote