Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Sexy Massage

Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Old 05-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
exigirl
Exhibitionist Extraordinaire

Default Sexy Massage

Another story for you. This one isn't about exhibitionism so much but it's definitely X-rated. I would have shared this one earlier but I wanted to make sure it was okay with the other guy before I did.

I met a guy at a party and got chatting in a casual way about what we did for a living. He was a professional masseuse so I was asking him questions about what it was like. I was especially interested in whether he felt tempted to let his hands stray if he was massaging a hot naked woman and whether he'd ever turned a massage into something more interesting. He told me the place he worked had a zero-tolerance policy and if he ever tried anything he'd lose his job. he opened up quite a bit and admitted that there were some women he was really tempted by and he had a few clients that he had to wank before he saw in order to keep sane. He said he had sexual fantasies about massaging a girl and taking it further. Now I love a good massage so I told him I'd do him a deal. If he gave me a good massage I'd let him do whatever he liked to me afterwards. As long as I left feeling relaxed and pampered he could do what he liked. He thought this was a fantastic idea and told me he had a portable table at his house so we could do it there and take as long as we liked.

Later when I was leaving the party (I'd kept my clothes on, it wasn't that sort of party) he was leaving too. He bent down to say goodbye to me in my car and looked down my top and told me he was looking forward to giving me a massage. I pulled down my top and told him to wet his appetite. He reached in for a feel and told me it was getting him rock hard. i asked him to show me and he stood up and pressed his crotch up against the open window. I had a feel and found he was hard (and a good size). It would have gone further but other people came so he pulled away.

When I went for my massage he had everything set up like a proffessional. White towels on a massage table and oils set out. I asked if he wanted a strip show first but he wanted me to enact his fantasy so he asked if I could behave like a regular client. So he left the room and I got undressed and lay naked on my front with a towel covering my bum. He came back in and for what felt like ages he gave me a really good proffessional massage. He really worked my shoulders and back and it felt fantastic. I forgot all about the sex side of things until he started to work on my lower back and his hands started to explore a bit further than the base of the back. The towel was accidentally knocked off and he asked if I minded. I said I didn't and he massaged my legs and bum. He told me he couldn't normally give such a relaxing massage to the gluts because it meant touching the "no touch zone" but because I didn't have a no touch zone he could really give me a much better massage. When his fingers strayed to between my legs he started giving me a bit of a stroke and told me that was definitely a no touch zone. I told him it was my "Please touch zone" and he laughed.

Once he'd done my back he put the towel back on and asked me to roll over. He had a towel positioned so it covered my front and even managed to do it so I rolled over without him seeing. When I was on my front he held my head in his hands and massaged my neck. It was amazingly relaxing and for a while I forgot everything again. He finished and moved around to massaging the front of my legs. When he walked around I realised he'd taken his pants off at some point and I hadn't noticed. He was rock hard and stroking himself. I spread my legs as much as possible and he lifted the towel up to give himself a good view. Once he'd finished he took the towel away and I lay there naked on my back. He started to massage my tits in a way that I'm sure wasn't in any masseuse manual but I enjoyed almost as much as he did. He had amazing hands and I was getting incredibly wet. At that point he could have done anything he liked to me. He asked if I was wet and when I said I was he moved his hand to my crotch and started stroking me. Normally nobody can masturbate me better than I can but this guy was amazing. I reached out and started giving him a handjob but he was so good at what he was doing I couldn't keep it going I was writhing in so much pleasure. I came with one of his hands inside me and the other rubbing my boobs. Once I'd orgasmed I sat up ready to help him out but he asked me to lie back down so he could wank on my tits. I lay down feeling unbelievable relaxed and not long afterwards felt warm drops on my breasts.

We did the same thing quite a few more times after that, always exactly the same way. He's moved interstate now and he's got a girlfriend but I did give him a going away present before he left. He mentioned once that his new sexual fantasy was continuing on where we started at the end of the party when I was in the car. I arranged to meet him after work one day and told him where I'd be parked. I'd chosen a secluded spot and when he walked up to the drivers side I wound down my window and showed him my blouse which I'd unbottoned to reveal my braless chest. He reached in and had a good feel for a while. When he stood up he'd already taken his cock out and and he lent against the car which left it at the perfect height. I gave him a blow job and let him finish on my tits. We said goodbye and I drove home witha chest covered in cum.
exigirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-08-2010, 02:23 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Very hot!! Seems like you both had a great time and I'm sure he was delighted by your going away present

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
canefone
Sexy Member

very very hot story! must say I enjoyed it! I've been wanting a good massage myself these days, too much of working on the computer I guess. hmmm, need to look up a good masseur nearabouts.
canefone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #4
Racer
Sexy Member

Very erotic, must be a joy to give you a massage
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote