Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Job Related: Co-workers / Masseuse / Nurse / Pool Boy / Maid Stories

Susie loves daddy's big dick

Job Related: Co-workers / Masseuse / Nurse / Pool Boy / Maid Stories

Old 05-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
thkdicknu
Superstar Member

Default Susie loves daddy's big dick

I am in a great mood today and even dropped off a little mothers day gift to a housewife i have been working on for awhile this morning but i still have a headache this morning. Susie my fucktoy here at work with the voyeaur turned cuckhold husband has been flirting with me all week. I ordered a sex swing for fun and got it Monday and Tuesday i got my other package. Susie and her husband want to have her tie him up and i fuck her while he watches but i have had this other fantasy i thought she would be perfect for and i bought a school girls outfit for her.
It came with a green plaid skirt and white blouse and these little cute socks. Yesterday whe we were leaving i gave her the box and told her to put it all on and i would be over about 7 to play with her. I had doen all that in the morning before i had that random fuck with Gerri in her trailer and i didn't want to put it off so when i got home and cleaned up i took a little blue pill i knew would make it all better..lol..thus the headache i still have today..lol.
Anyway, when i got to there house she had it on when she answered the door and she was in character acting like a young school girl and had her hair in pony tail and had put on these black high heels. As i entered i saw her husband sitting at the kitchen table but i couldn't take my eyes off her ass and legs as she walked and kind of flipped her skirt with her hand playfully and said..daddy's here.
I am fairly certain the way Susie is so dirty and slutty and has called me daddy before when i was fucking her that she had an incest type thing with her father and yes, belive it or not she is from West Virgina.
I noticed they had rearranged theree furniture and the couch faced the room with the back of it toward the dining table and as she came to the couch she twirled around saying..do you like my new dress daddy...and i said your such a pretty girl and she smiled and said thank you daddy.
Then she got on the couch on her knees facing the back of it looking at her husband and leaned forward a bit saying ..i'm so glad your home daddy..i have been so loney...and i saw as she leaned forward she had no panties on and i said Susie..where are your panties as i walked over to stand in front of the couch and lift up her skirt. My cock was rigid already from just seeing her..that little blue magic pill is amazing.
Then she said..ut oh..i forgot to put them on again..are you going to teach me a lesson daddy and i gave her ass a hard smack and said don't you think i should and she yelled out as her ass turned red where my hand hit her and she said YES DADDY...She had her arms over the back of the couch with her elbows resting on the back of it and i unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out and crawled up behind her and rubbed it up and down between her ass cheeks and she said...OOHHH DADDY...are you going to put that in me again ? I grabbed her by her pony tail and pulled her head back and started to lick and kiss her neck and then let go of it and with both hands i opened her blouse and felt her perky litttle tits up and her nipples were erect and hard already and she moaned..oooohhh daaadddyyy...i kind of hunkered down between her legs from behind and she raised up some and i thrust up and into her and she let out this...OOOOOOHHH DAAADDDDYY....I was about to start pumping into her but i didn't have to as she started moving up and down and fucking me. She was really into the roleplay and it was so hot seeing her pony tail and head bounce up and down as she did her best to make me happy and was saying..am i doin it good daddy..am i doin it good...her hot wet pussy sliding up and down on my cock and her words were driving me crazy and i put one arm around her just below her neck and held her tight as she moved up and down with her..hahaha..daddy...oooohhh haaaaa...i took my hand away and reached around her and pulled her back some and started to finger her clit and she went wild going...daddyy...oooooohhhh..aaahhhhh..i feel funny...aaaaahhhhh..aaaaahhhh and then i felt the squirt and pulled my hand back and it was so hard i could hear the steam hitting the couch as she squirted and groaned and she stayed motionless and i could feel her pussy walls tightening around my dick and that was all i needed as i pulled out and backed up and pulled her down to get on her knees and lean forward leaning over the edge of the couch and i got behind her and put it in her pussy again and fucked her hard and fast and the sound of me as i rammed into her was loud and i was grunting and she was saying OOOOOHH...UHUHUHUH...OOOOOOOOOOOOO....and she moved forward more and more as i pounded her pussy until she was laying over the edge and with just her ass and waist on the couch and i exploaded in her yelling out...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...YEAH..YEAH..as i was cumming in her and ramming it in one single stroke at a time. We were both panting and she was crying out ooohhhhh....ooohhhhh in a long drawn out way and i filled her up with my cum and pulled out and looked to see her husband rubbing his dick through his pants and i said get over here and clean up my girl and he got up as i got off the couch and she layed on her back and he licked and ate her pussy for several minutes as i stood and watched and she had her hand on the back of his head and was moaning. She was sliding back as he ate her and her head was on the arm of the couch and i walked around and let my semi-hard dick hang just above her face and then she reached up and pulled it to her mouth as i leaned forward and put my dick in her mouth and sucked me harder. I started to push up and down fucking her mouth and could hear her moans as she sucked me and her husband ate her and i was fully hard again and said get up and her husband sat back and i pulled her up to stand facing the side arm of the couch and bent her over and lifted her skirt over her ass and smacked it saying..time for daddy to fuck that sweet ass and she did this emmmmm..daddy...and i yanked her head up by her pony tail and said look at him..and she did as i took my hand and put my cock at her asshole and put it in her and pushed all the way in and saw her gripping her hands and yelling out...OOOOHHHHHHHH....and i gave her a good steady ass fucking for several minutes befiore i blew another load this time in her butt and she was huffing and puffing as i came in her butt. I pulled out and she leaned forward laying over the arm of the couch going ...ooohhh..ooohhhh..hahaha..and i said don't you ever let me catch you without panties again. Do you see now what happens to you when you don't wear panties and in a low worn out voice she said...yessss..daddy...hahaha..I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and came back to see her bent over the couch and her husband licking her asshole...yuck..lol..and i just left. She told me this morning that was the best yet..lol.
thkdicknu is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 07-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
HornyJamie
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thkdicknu View Post
I am in a great mood today and even dropped off a little mothers day gift to a housewife i have been working on for awhile this morning but i still have a headache this morning. Susie my fucktoy here at work with the voyeaur turned cuckhold husband has been flirting with me all week. I ordered a sex swing for fun and got it Monday and Tuesday i got my other package. Susie and her husband want to have her tie him up and i fuck her while he watches but i have had this other fantasy i thought she would be perfect for and i bought a school girls outfit for her.
It came with a green plaid skirt and white blouse and these little cute socks. Yesterday whe we were leaving i gave her the box and told her to put it all on and i would be over about 7 to play with her. I had doen all that in the morning before i had that random fuck with Gerri in her trailer and i didn't want to put it off so when i got home and cleaned up i took a little blue pill i knew would make it all better..lol..thus the headache i still have today..lol.
Anyway, when i got to there house she had it on when she answered the door and she was in character acting like a young school girl and had her hair in pony tail and had put on these black high heels. As i entered i saw her husband sitting at the kitchen table but i couldn't take my eyes off her ass and legs as she walked and kind of flipped her skirt with her hand playfully and said..daddy's here.
I am fairly certain the way Susie is so dirty and slutty and has called me daddy before when i was fucking her that she had an incest type thing with her father and yes, belive it or not she is from West Virgina.
I noticed they had rearranged theree furniture and the couch faced the room with the back of it toward the dining table and as she came to the couch she twirled around saying..do you like my new dress daddy...and i said your such a pretty girl and she smiled and said thank you daddy.
Then she got on the couch on her knees facing the back of it looking at her husband and leaned forward a bit saying ..i'm so glad your home daddy..i have been so loney...and i saw as she leaned forward she had no panties on and i said Susie..where are your panties as i walked over to stand in front of the couch and lift up her skirt. My cock was rigid already from just seeing her..that little blue magic pill is amazing.
Then she said..ut oh..i forgot to put them on again..are you going to teach me a lesson daddy and i gave her ass a hard smack and said don't you think i should and she yelled out as her ass turned red where my hand hit her and she said YES DADDY...She had her arms over the back of the couch with her elbows resting on the back of it and i unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out and crawled up behind her and rubbed it up and down between her ass cheeks and she said...OOHHH DADDY...are you going to put that in me again ? I grabbed her by her pony tail and pulled her head back and started to lick and kiss her neck and then let go of it and with both hands i opened her blouse and felt her perky litttle tits up and her nipples were erect and hard already and she moaned..oooohhh daaadddyyy...i kind of hunkered down between her legs from behind and she raised up some and i thrust up and into her and she let out this...OOOOOOHHH DAAADDDDYY....I was about to start pumping into her but i didn't have to as she started moving up and down and fucking me. She was really into the roleplay and it was so hot seeing her pony tail and head bounce up and down as she did her best to make me happy and was saying..am i doin it good daddy..am i doin it good...her hot wet pussy sliding up and down on my cock and her words were driving me crazy and i put one arm around her just below her neck and held her tight as she moved up and down with her..hahaha..daddy...oooohhh haaaaa...i took my hand away and reached around her and pulled her back some and started to finger her clit and she went wild going...daddyy...oooooohhhh..aaahhhhh..i feel funny...aaaaahhhhh..aaaaahhhh and then i felt the squirt and pulled my hand back and it was so hard i could hear the steam hitting the couch as she squirted and groaned and she stayed motionless and i could feel her pussy walls tightening around my dick and that was all i needed as i pulled out and backed up and pulled her down to get on her knees and lean forward leaning over the edge of the couch and i got behind her and put it in her pussy again and fucked her hard and fast and the sound of me as i rammed into her was loud and i was grunting and she was saying OOOOOHH...UHUHUHUH...OOOOOOOOOOOOO....and she moved forward more and more as i pounded her pussy until she was laying over the edge and with just her ass and waist on the couch and i exploaded in her yelling out...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...YEAH..YEAH..as i was cumming in her and ramming it in one single stroke at a time. We were both panting and she was crying out ooohhhhh....ooohhhhh in a long drawn out way and i filled her up with my cum and pulled out and looked to see her husband rubbing his dick through his pants and i said get over here and clean up my girl and he got up as i got off the couch and she layed on her back and he licked and ate her pussy for several minutes as i stood and watched and she had her hand on the back of his head and was moaning. She was sliding back as he ate her and her head was on the arm of the couch and i walked around and let my semi-hard dick hang just above her face and then she reached up and pulled it to her mouth as i leaned forward and put my dick in her mouth and sucked me harder. I started to push up and down fucking her mouth and could hear her moans as she sucked me and her husband ate her and i was fully hard again and said get up and her husband sat back and i pulled her up to stand facing the side arm of the couch and bent her over and lifted her skirt over her ass and smacked it saying..time for daddy to fuck that sweet ass and she did this emmmmm..daddy...and i yanked her head up by her pony tail and said look at him..and she did as i took my hand and put my cock at her asshole and put it in her and pushed all the way in and saw her gripping her hands and yelling out...OOOOHHHHHHHH....and i gave her a good steady ass fucking for several minutes befiore i blew another load this time in her butt and she was huffing and puffing as i came in her butt. I pulled out and she leaned forward laying over the arm of the couch going ...ooohhh..ooohhhh..hahaha..and i said don't you ever let me catch you without panties again. Do you see now what happens to you when you don't wear panties and in a low worn out voice she said...yessss..daddy...hahaha..I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and came back to see her bent over the couch and her husband licking her asshole...yuck..lol..and i just left. She told me this morning that was the best yet..lol.
That's hot
HornyJamie is offline   Reply With Quote