Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Voyeur Stories

My neighbors daughter liked to watch me

Voyeur Stories

Old 04-27-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
thkdicknu
Superstar Member

Default My neighbors daughter liked to watch me

Around 20 years ago i was married and we had this townhouse with a really nice master bath and a big whirpool tub that for some reason was built in just below a big window to alllow for a view i guess. I put that to use when one day i was standing naked after a bath facing a big mirror and saw in the mirror that the daughter of my neighbor that lived behind us was at the window watching me. I don't know how old she was, maybe 18. All the townhouses had the same floor plan so i figured as i saw her standing there next to the frame of the window that she was standing in there tub looking at me. I didn't know if if was the first time but i thought it was funny so i moved around a bit giving her a good look at my big cock hanging down. I didn't tell my wife of course. I always toom a bath about the same time of night and i would see her daily after that and noticed at times she was touching herself but i never looked out the window so i wouldn't scare her off. It turned me on to have masturbate while looking at me. One day i decided to take it to another level and after my bath as the water drained out of the tub i stood sideways in the tub so she could see and i jerked off slowly. I was soaping and rubbing my cock and it was real hard and erect and i was thinking of her and what i am sure was a tight little pussy and stroking myself and until i shot my load into the air. Feeling relieved i turned with my head kind of down some toward the window so i could see her without her knowing i had and she had her hand over he mouth and dropped down real fast to hide..lol.
I got out and a few days later i decided to really give her a show and without telling my wife i had her take a bath with me and we stood up and she bent over and i fucked her from behind nice and slow until we climaxed and when we were done my wife turned to get out of the tub and i just looked to the right and saw her and waved and blew he a kiss. I thought i could almost see her turn red as she left my sight her window and that was the last time i noticed her watching..lol.
thkdicknu is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
jackkentley
Horny Member

Default why did you do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by thkdicknu View Post
Around 20 years ago i was married and we had this townhouse with a really nice master bath and a big whirpool tub that for some reason was built in just below a big window to alllow for a view i guess. I put that to use when one day i was standing naked after a bath facing a big mirror and saw in the mirror that the daughter of my neighbor that lived behind us was at the window watching me. I don't know how old she was, maybe 18. All the townhouses had the same floor plan so i figured as i saw her standing there next to the frame of the window that she was standing in there tub looking at me. I didn't know if if was the first time but i thought it was funny so i moved around a bit giving her a good look at my big cock hanging down. I didn't tell my wife of course. I always toom a bath about the same time of night and i would see her daily after that and noticed at times she was touching herself but i never looked out the window so i wouldn't scare her off. It turned me on to have masturbate while looking at me. One day i decided to take it to another level and after my bath as the water drained out of the tub i stood sideways in the tub so she could see and i jerked off slowly. I was soaping and rubbing my cock and it was real hard and erect and i was thinking of her and what i am sure was a tight little pussy and stroking myself and until i shot my load into the air. Feeling relieved i turned with my head kind of down some toward the window so i could see her without her knowing i had and she had her hand over he mouth and dropped down real fast to hide..lol.
I got out and a few days later i decided to really give her a show and without telling my wife i had her take a bath with me and we stood up and she bent over and i fucked her from behind nice and slow until we climaxed and when we were done my wife turned to get out of the tub and i just looked to the right and saw her and waved and blew he a kiss. I thought i could almost see her turn red as she left my sight her window and that was the last time i noticed her watching..lol.
Oh you should have never done that I would have teased every day for the rest of my life Jack
jackkentley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #3
sweetsimone
Hi, I'm new here

Default wow, hot!

Thank you so much for sharing such an incredibly hot story! I had a neighbor when I was a teenager that I always wanted to watch jack off or fuck his wife or even just get a look at!
sweetsimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up Hot

That story is very good.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote