Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Appearance: Hairy, Big Boobs, Cameltoe, Tall, Geek, Big Cock, BBW Stories

Hairy Pussy

Appearance: Hairy, Big Boobs, Cameltoe, Tall, Geek, Big Cock, BBW Stories

Old 04-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
zebulin1977
Hi, I'm new here

Default Hairy Pussy

My story is of my ex wife. I guess she was an old fashioned type because she did not do much foreplay on me at all. Actually in all the years of marriage, she never did oral sex on me once. But anyways, she did not shave whatsoever down there, so everytime I did oral sex on her, I would have to move the hair over as if it was another layer of clothing. And one time, maybe more, I even choked on her hair when going down on her. It was one of the most unpleasant things sex-wise I've experienced.
zebulin1977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-17-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

but was she looking good rockin' a 70's bush?

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
Ponytail Tony
Hi, I'm new here

Default Wtf

U didnt know all of that before you got married? Why are you eating her hairy snapper if she aint given you any head?
Ponytail Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
Miss Treat SC1
Horny Member

Default I'm with you Tony

I'm with Ponytail Tony on this one I'm affraid!

Poor you!
Why would you go down on her if she wouldn't return the favor?

I'm not the biggest BJ fan.... and quite frankly I hate the feeling of that massive explosion shooting to the back of my throat like a month old oyster!

But I do enjoy making my man moan with pleasure and beg to cum.... and I love taking him to the edge and not letting him! He he he he he he he
Am I bad???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytail Tony View Post
U didnt know all of that before you got married? Why are you eating her hairy snapper if she aint given you any head?
Miss Treat SC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
NEVERTELL
Horny Member

Default Hairy cunt lover

I love it natural, just like God created it. I love the look and feel of a hairy bush. I can look at a million pictures of shaven cunts and I will get a semi-boner, but show me one of a hairy muff and my shit will throb and leak out precum like crazy. It has ALWAYS excited me.

I think I know why, so I will post that as a story later....lol
NEVERTELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #6
Biodome1977
Horny Member

I'm with the poster above. My wife is almost all natural. Hairy bush and hairy pits. It is such a turn on. My dick gets hard every time she lifts her arms
Biodome1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #7
johnnytwoplates
Horny Member

The first chick I ever went down on was totally hairy. She was a beautiful blond,average sized tits. We thought we were in love. But it took many months of dating to get that far. We would get in our underware and dry hump all the time, her always in plain white cotton panties, she always made me cum too. I would finger fuck her and all that but she said she was saving herself for marriage and at that time I did think we were going to get married someday so I put up hwith it. But chick wouldn't even give me a fucking hand job! I was becoming seriously sexually frustrated and we started arguing a lot. Did a lot of that break up-make up shit. One day she came by in a little pair of white tennis shorts in the morning unusually really,really horny. We were all over each other. For no good reason we went to my camper. As I was fingering her I just went for it, pulled her shorts and panties to the side and just started eating her pussy to me this was like heaven,finally I was getting somewhere with her.What a fucking chump I was back then. We left the camper and went to my bedroom. I had a red beanbag chair and she laid down and resumed our activity, pulling her shorts to the side. But I gotta tell you that hairry blond pussy right in front of my face was,at the time like staring into the eyes of God at the time. I swear I ate her out most of the day alternatly coming up for air and kissing her which was super hot to. Me "wow,girl is tasting her own juice!" And us saying how much we loved each other. I am still kicking myself for not having the nerve to take my dick out and put it infront of her face because I know she would have sucked it. Or threw a rubber on and fucked her.,she would have done either I think. But I thought(stupidly) hey, I am making progress here! So I just ate her out all fucking day. Then as we weere sitting on my porch swing later waitng for her ride to show up ,out of the blue she says to me, I don't think we should see each other anymore,I was floored and babbled a bunch. Later on a few weeks later I did get to titty fuck her which did not work out so well,because her tits were not that big. Then when she started dating someone else we made out one time(at church!). But that was it,we are still casual friends. But I wish I was more assertive,especially thAt day.
johnnytwoplates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:57 AM   #8
jsbig1
Hi, I'm new here

Wink hair

Well I am different from you. I really love hairy pussies. The more hair, the more I like it. I really love to read stories about mature hairy ladies. Would love to chat with some hairy ladies also. Jerry
jsbig1 is offline   Reply With Quote