Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

My first and only gay experience

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 03-22-2010, 12:33 AM   #1
nyc212
Horny Member

Default My first and only gay experience

***This story is 100% true...I promise***

I have always been a very sexual person. When I was 20 I finally decided to act on the urge of being with another guy. His name was Anthony and he was 28. While I had never been with another man, he had some previous experience.

We met at his place in the middle of the day. I told him I didn't really want any small talk or anything, just in case I got cold feet. He was more than happy to get right down to it, so he led me up to his room and we began to undress. He took his pants off first, keeping his boxers on and he motioned for me to sit by him. I took my pants off as well, also keeping my boxers on. I sat next to him and he asked me what it was I was interested in trying. I told him I wasn't sure and that if I was uncomfortable I'd let him know. He smiled and nodded and he then began to rub my cock through my boxers.

I was so anxious and horny I was rock hard in a second. I'm not terribly big, 5.5 inches and cut, but relatively thick. I stood up and took my boxers off and Anthony followed. I sat back down, but this time Anthony kneeled in front of me and began to stroke me. He then lowered his mouth onto my cock and began to suck me off. It was obvious he had some experience because it was incredible. After a minute or two I told him I was ready to try...so he sat on the bed as I kneeled and took a cock in my hands for the first time. He was bigger than me, about 7 inches, thick and cut I stroked him for a minute until he became hard and then just went for it. I put the head of his cock in my mouth and began to bob my head up and down on his shaft, stroking it at the same time. This went on for a few minutes and then we switched positions again. I thought about asking him to try anal, but decided I'd stick with head for now. However, as he blew me he did massage my virgin hole...and it felt amazing. He added a little pressure which felt even better and eventually sent me over the top. I blew my load right in his mouth. It was intense, it was incredible, and it was a huge load. He swallowed, which I thought was incredibly hot as well.

I then got back on my knees to finish him off. I sucked his thick cock for a few minutes until he pulled it out of my mouth and began to stroke right in front of me. He asked me if I still wanted his load, so of course I told him yes. Anthony told me put my mouth on the head of his cock, so I obliged. With a few more strokes he unleashed an enormous load in my mouth. It was very, very thick and there was a lot of it, but I managed to keep it all in. I looked at him, showed him his load in my mouth...and swallowed. I then cleaned off the head of his cock and savored the last bit of cum I licked up off the head. After that we cleaned up, had a beer and a I left.

I never met up with Anthony again, or any other man for that matter. I think I'd like to, I just haven't mustered up the courage since that day.
Let me know if you enjoyed my story! Like I said, it is 100% true.
nyc212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 03-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
camper4lyfe
Sexy Member

Very hot.

I wish my first guy/guy experience was that good. I ended up with a really pushy guy and never went back, though every once in a while I think about finding someone else.
camper4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
nyc212
Horny Member

Thanks! I'm sorry yours didn't go as well. Maybe hyou should try again...
Old 03-23-2010, 02:15 AM   #4
El Suave
Super Moderator

Sounds like you are more than curious then, why don't you have the courage to try again?

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:42 AM   #5
camper4lyfe
Sexy Member

I fully intend to try again. My problem being, now, is that I'm super picky and don't like being pushed, which is what happened the first time.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
nyc212
Horny Member

I don't really know to be honest, since I've posted this I've had some...urges. lol
Old 03-23-2010, 02:42 PM   #7
camper4lyfe
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc212 View Post
I don't really know to be honest, since I've posted this I've had some...urges. lol
The hardest part is finding someone. It's tough being a guy. The whole guy/guy thing isn't nearly as socially accepted as the girl/girl thing. I'm always paranoid that someone might be setting me up.

But the thought of playing with a nice dick definitely makes up for it.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up Good Time

Change is good. I like to suck a cock, now and then. You want a great thrill? Get a person that you trust to fuck you in your ass. NO PLASTIC COCKS. There is nothing like real flesh.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote