Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

My best friends sister

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 11-16-2008, 09:50 PM   #1
joeknows14747
Hi, I'm new here

Default My best friends sister

A few years ago i was staying at my friends house for a few days while my family was out of town. Not that they didnt trust me but i had nothing better to do. We were in the basement watching tv, playing guitar, and having a few drinks when his sister walked down. she was extremely attractive and had liked me for a while but my friend didnt approve so i stayed away from her. about an hour later (1:00 AM) he left to go get a pack of cigs. It was me and her on the couch with nobody around and i knew something was going to happen. " it's really cool that your staying here for a few days" she said. i said yeah knowing that she was trying to start something. "i dont know why my brother doesnt want me to like you, it shouldnt matter to him" she said. Well i guess its weird to him having his little sister and his best friend together" i replied.
She leaned over in my ear and whispered "He doesnt have to know". My blood was pumping and i knew this was it, what was going to happen. She pressed her lips on mine and slid her tongue in my mouth. No, ithought, "i shouldnt do this to my friend" but i couldnt resist her. She stood up and started to take off her shirt, slowly pulling it over her head. Then she took off her pants, then her bra, then her panties. She then took my clothes off and layed down on the couch. "Go to it" she said. I layed down in between her legs and started licking her clit. I slowly went up and down and pushed my tongue inside of her while she moaned in pleasure then she picked up my head and layed me on my back. she got on her hands and knees and gave me a blowjob. back and forth going deeper into her throat. she wanted it rough so i pushed her head down until she gagged on my cock. tears rolled down her face and she said thats how she wanted it, so i continued.then i picked up her head and turned her around, slipping in my cock from the back. She told me to go hard and deep so i did pounding so hard i thought i was going to break her little body in two. deeper and deeper as she moaned outloud in pleasure.
I then pulled it out and started to prod at her ass. She said no because she had never done it before nad knew it would hurt but then she said "fuck it, go ahead" so i slowly put it in. she cried a little bit but told me to go deep and hard again and i did, reluctantly. within a few minutes she loved it and was screaming in pain and pleasure as i pounded deep into her ass. she then told me she was going to come and to go back in her pussy so i slammed my dick into her pussy and she screamed and (much to my surprise) squirted onto the coach. "wow" i said, "i didnt know you could squirt". "you better believe it" she said. I went back into her ass and we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We thought it was her brother but it was too late to get our clothes on so we just continued. Down the stairs came her friend, who was also very attractive and she gasped in disbelief. She came over and asked what we were doing like it wasnt obviouse but then with some persuation we got her to join us. My friends sister ate her friends pussy while i destroyed her ass.
Then footsteps again, but once again not her brother. It was her mom who stood there frozen, mouth wide open staring at me inside her naked daughter ass and her daughter who's tongue was barried deep in her friends pussy. She turned around and said nothing, walking back upstairs. We continued and moments later i came inside her ass, as instructed and then watched her friend lick it out while i ate her pussy. to this day though its akward to speak to her mother knowing she saw us that night.
joeknows14747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 11-17-2008, 01:01 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Wow, that's a wild one! Hope mom is ok now

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
Fila

Whoa!!! if it were my mom, she would have disclaimed me as her daughter then and there..lol..but way to go!!! that sounded like really fun
Old 01-15-2009, 10:51 AM   #4
toolpimp
Hi, I'm new here

You should have invited her mom !
toolpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:35 PM   #5
gp566
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeknows14747 View Post
A few years ago i was staying at my friends house for a few days while my family was out of town. Not that they didnt trust me but i had nothing better to do. We were in the basement watching tv, playing guitar, and having a few drinks when his sister walked down. she was extremely attractive and had liked me for a while but my friend didnt approve so i stayed away from her. about an hour later (1:00 AM) he left to go get a pack of cigs. It was me and her on the couch with nobody around and i knew something was going to happen. " it's really cool that your staying here for a few days" she said. i said yeah knowing that she was trying to start something. "i dont know why my brother doesnt want me to like you, it shouldnt matter to him" she said. Well i guess its weird to him having his little sister and his best friend together" i replied.
She leaned over in my ear and whispered "He doesnt have to know". My blood was pumping and i knew this was it, what was going to happen. She pressed her lips on mine and slid her tongue in my mouth. No, ithought, "i shouldnt do this to my friend" but i couldnt resist her. She stood up and started to take off her shirt, slowly pulling it over her head. Then she took off her pants, then her bra, then her panties. She then took my clothes off and layed down on the couch. "Go to it" she said. I layed down in between her legs and started licking her clit. I slowly went up and down and pushed my tongue inside of her while she moaned in pleasure then she picked up my head and layed me on my back. she got on her hands and knees and gave me a blowjob. back and forth going deeper into her throat. she wanted it rough so i pushed her head down until she gagged on my cock. tears rolled down her face and she said thats how she wanted it, so i continued.then i picked up her head and turned her around, slipping in my cock from the back. She told me to go hard and deep so i did pounding so hard i thought i was going to break her little body in two. deeper and deeper as she moaned outloud in pleasure.
I then pulled it out and started to prod at her ass. She said no because she had never done it before nad knew it would hurt but then she said "fuck it, go ahead" so i slowly put it in. she cried a little bit but told me to go deep and hard again and i did, reluctantly. within a few minutes she loved it and was screaming in pain and pleasure as i pounded deep into her ass. she then told me she was going to come and to go back in her pussy so i slammed my dick into her pussy and she screamed and (much to my surprise) squirted onto the coach. "wow" i said, "i didnt know you could squirt". "you better believe it" she said. I went back into her ass and we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We thought it was her brother but it was too late to get our clothes on so we just continued. Down the stairs came her friend, who was also very attractive and she gasped in disbelief. She came over and asked what we were doing like it wasnt obviouse but then with some persuation we got her to join us. My friends sister ate her friends pussy while i destroyed her ass.
Then footsteps again, but once again not her brother. It was her mom who stood there frozen, mouth wide open staring at me inside her naked daughter ass and her daughter who's tongue was barried deep in her friends pussy. She turned around and said nothing, walking back upstairs. We continued and moments later i came inside her ass, as instructed and then watched her friend lick it out while i ate her pussy. to this day though its akward to speak to her mother knowing she saw us that night.
wow where was at the time i was
gp566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
MissBehave

hahaha made me laugh hahaha shit that's freaking hot and funny
MissBehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:14 PM   #7
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink hot

Yeah, but some moms are cool. I wonder if you could fuck her?
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote