Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Party / College Sex Stories

My professor

Party / College Sex Stories

Old 02-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
thkdicknu
Superstar Member

Default My professor

It was about 6 weeks into the semester after spring break my senior year in college and the word was filtering out that one of my professors had finalized her divorce during the break. I am sure lots of guys thought about her. Her name was Rebecca..not Becky as she would say...Rebecca and she was a fine piece of woman. In her mid 30's i thought. She had refined features with a narrow face and nose and a trim body. She had beautiful hazel eyes that seemed to change color sometimes looking green and other times hazel or brown and she had the best legs i ever laid eyes on. The guys in class couldn't wait to see when she would sit in a chair and cross her legs or gets up and walk away. She had thin sexy legs with small muscular calves.
I had fantasies since i was a young teenager about a teacher ot two along the way and i was on a mission to have Rebecca.
She must have gotten away during spring break because she still had a tan going on and she often did not wear panty hose and her legs looked shiney smooth. I was talking with her more and mildly flirting without trying to scare her off and we even had coffee once together but i was taking it slow. I knew she was a lady not just willing to lay anybody even if she was divorced and had to be horny.
I was to the point where i had to go for it and one day came and i asked her if after class i could speak to her about an essay we were to do.
I was nervously waiting for the end of class watching her trying to imagine what her body looked like under her dress. She had simple tasteful dress on about knee lenghth and the neckline was low where you could see the curves of the top of her breasts but it was not trashy and too revealing. The class ended and as usual everyone left as fast as possible. Rebecca was putting some papers away at the desk and i came down and asked her if she still had time for me which she did.
The class room is long white tables across the room and free standing chairs that can be moved side to side for seating and i sat down in the first elevated row at the first chair off the aisle. Rebecca came up and sat in the chair to my right and crossed her legs...mmmm..lol..and asked what questions i had. I made up some believeable BS as she sat listening and offering advice and she would adjust herself in the chair and open and cross her legs the other way. I was doing my best to discreetly look down as she did that and i was getting very turned on seeing she had very strong inner thighs even though her legs were slim. When she was seated her dress was much higher past mid thigh and she looked like all legs ! I had run of BS questions and thanked her and then said i was sorry to hear about her divorce. She said it was for the best or something like that and not being real suave at that time in my life i said your georgeous and and i am sure you won't be available long. I was a little surprised by how she took that flipping her hair lightly and saying thank you Derek in a school girl way. There was a moment of awkward silence as she looked away and then back to me and she was flipping her foot her in her high heel nervously and she talked about me having a good night and began to stand up. It was now or never in my mind and i stood up with her and embraced her and kissed her as i put my hands around her and on her ass. She seemed startled at first and did not kiss me back though she didn't push me away eitther as i kissed her and as i held her tighter against me with my hands roaming over her ass i kissed her deeply and open mouthed and frenched her and she after a pause began to use her tongue too but then pulled away from my mouth saying Derek we shouldn't and i began lightly kissing her again without responding. Her breathing changed and i knew her body was overriding her brain and as i pulled back from her lips i said i want you..and i began to pull up her dress at the back and had my hands on her ass still in her panties and i was fondling her ass and started to kiss her again then moving don to her neck and it drove her crazy when i put my tongue in her ear and then kissed her neck softly. She was lightly panting when she said..not here..we can't somebody might come in.
We were standing right at the end of the table by the aisle and i said in a low voice in her ear. Nobody's going to come in and at the same time i pulled my right hand around and put it between her legs. Her dress was alreay high and i began to rub her inner thigh and then her pussy over her panties and i felt her getting wet. I was rock hard by then and i wanted to make sure she was so hot and horny she would fuck so i slid to my knees quickly and began to munch on her panties at the crotch and she put her hands on my head as she stood there and began to moan lightly as i slid her panties down and i licked her pussy as i pulled them down with one hand to the floor and then put both hands around her and held her by her ass so she could not pull free as i licked and sucked her pussy like it was my favorite meal using my tongue at times to flick her clit very gently and she was then pressing her pussy against my face and i could tell she could take take much more before she orgasmed and so i pulled her by the hips gently down to lay on the floor and made sure her dress was up over her waist and licked her some more. She was rasing her legs and really into it and i got up and undid my pants and pulled them down and got on top of her and began to fuck her. When i penetrated her she was really wet but also seemed nice and pretty tight and i did so slowly back and forth until i was going in all the way and she was moving her hips and meeting me as i fucked her. I remember it vividly. I had my hands on the floor and she had her legs up and bent and i was watching her face as she made looks of pleasure and would turn her head from side to side at times as i pumped all 8 thick inches into her. I was young enough and yet experienced enough to control myself and i fucked her for several minutes and when i felt her moans were telling me she was going to CUM i reached down and pulled her legs up high over her head and was plunging downward harder and loved watching her legs flop back and forth still in her high heels as i fucked her good and hard until she came and i followed suit by exploding inside her and laying down to kiss her deeply as even after i came i kept fucking her. I was so excited as i kissed her lips and watched her facial expressions and and knew i finally had lived out my fantasy.
I was still very excited and got up and helped her up. Maybe she thought it was done but i bent her over the white table in front of us and rubbed my semi-hard dick real hard again agaisnt her tanned smooth firm ass and slowly pushed into her and fucked her bent over the table.
I always liked holding a woman by the hips bent over and fucking them from behind but it felt even more powerful to be fucking my professor. A woman more than 10 years older than me that i had wanted so bad and now i had her. I fucked her that way at a steady pace for several minutes before i was ready and i am pretty sure she came again but i certainly did as i rapidly pumped all i had in her as fast as i could and the sound of me slapping against her ass was noticeable in the empty room.
When we finished we stood she stood up and pulled down her dress and i picked up my pants she leaned against me like a boyfriend and kissed and cuddled in my arms and i told her i wanted to spend the night with her. She sounded shocked as she said really..i never will forget that because she then confided in me that her husband could never do it more than once in an night and she had only been with a few men and never did it more than twice. I could see the intrigue in her face as she said ok but we have to be discreet. She drove me to my car and i followed her in mine to her house. We ordered pizza and she was ready for it and as we watched a movie she sucked my cock and then we fucked in her bed off and on all night. I remember to this day being so full of myself because i fucked her 5 more times that night in many different positions. FYI..Rebecca loves to be on her back fucking hard and fast with her legs high and bent back and she cum everytime she fucks..lol.
I fucked her 7 times in total and the last standing up in the shower until she couldn't take it anymore because her pussy was so sore. I was a gentleman and made her a hot bubble bath so soak her sore pussy in that next morning and gave her a breakfast treat by eating her to orgasm and she returned the favor but didn't want to swallow which was disappointing but then you can't have everything.
During that semester we tried to be very discreet but we fucked quite a few times until one day we were almost caught by a janitor. We were in a class room with the door closed. We had our clothes on except for my pants being down and her shirt up and panties off and i had her jacked up against the door on the inside of the class room standing up and we were banging against the door to loud and he must have heard us and came knocking on the door. I was so close when we heard him knocking and she was there feet off the ground her legs around me and we got real quiet. We were both panting and almost out of breath and lucky it was a solid thick door and as she sat there impaled on my cock and we listened i felt my dick throb and i started to shoot my load in her. I just stood there with her on my dick and we were looking deep into each others eyes as she felt my CUM spurting in to her for what seemed like many minutes but was actually maybe 10 seconds. She had a very fullfilled look on her face as i pumped my cum in her and she had me so excited by the look on her face that i wanted to keep fucking her and started to move up and down again but she pushed me away and i pulled out as she said..no..shhhh.. The janitor left. I am sure he knew soembody was balling in there but he didn't care and about a half hour later we left. Aftyer that she was scared to lose her job and it ended.
thkdicknu is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 02-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Nice one, always wanted a teacher/professor.
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:31 AM   #3
38DDD
Sexy Member

Thumbs up My professor

Wow! What a hot story! Lucky lady ... wish you'd have come along sometime after my divorce... I'm a teacher too!
38DDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #4
38DDD
Sexy Member

Wink My professor

Is that so Mr. niceandspicy??? I haven't left the teaching profession yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceandspicy View Post
Nice one, always wanted a teacher/professor.
38DDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #5
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I think we all want to be your pupils 38DDD
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
FartherIn

Derek, each story you tell tops another. Great stuff. Your boldness in this story is truly astounding.
FartherIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:12 AM   #7
bira 1974
Horny Member

nice story, i did it 8 times with my girlfreind last summer.
bira 1974 is offline   Reply With Quote