Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

My first gay experience

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 02-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
happyguy
Hi, I'm new here

Default My first gay experience

I just discovered the pleasure of gay sex!
I was away for work a little while ago, and one night in the hotel bar I discovered something wonderful.

I've always thought about what it would be like to be with another guy, but never found myself in the right situtation, or too affraid to do anything about it.

But this time... After a few drinks, at the bar, I really started feeling the urge, and I was ready to find just about anyone woman, however what caught my eye was this businessman accross the bar.

I noticed him watching me, and saw him stare when I went to the washroom. A I came back he struck up a converstation with me and we chatted for a while.

Next thing I knew his hand was on my crotch and he straight out ask me for a blow job. I almost drop to my knees right there. The place was dead anyways. But that didn't happened.

We went to my room, the door was barely closed that this time I didn't hesitate. I was kissing and licking his cock throught his pants. I finally managed to calm down and pull his fly open. and slowly, carefully I pulled out his cock. It was beautiful, about 7 inches, and thick.

I begain to kiss it and lick it. Moveing from the bottom to the top of his shaft. At this point he moaned and this droveme wild. I opened my mouth, and slipped his cock in my mouth.

Moving back and forth I first two one inch, then another, and another, until most of it was in my mouth. He then pulled out and we both moved to the bed.

There I continued to suck him for a while, until in a very commanding voice he pronounced that he would now be fucking me.

I expected to swallow a cock and cum that night but didn't expect this. However, without hesitation, I go on my knees and hands, and provided him with my hole. Only when I felt the tip of his cock did fear reach me, I could I ever take that. But there was no stopping it, I now had to find out.

Again one inch at a time he began to penetrate me. I was in extasy. It only took a few minutes but I felt myself cum as he fucked me. Harder he went and for 10 minutes I was in heavan enjoy this until finally he pulled out and cummed all over my back.

I woke upthe next morning, once again with this man I hardly knew entering me from behind, I loved it.
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
rustybrown
Horny Member

Smile enjoyed your story would like to hear more

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
I just discovered the pleasure of gay sex!
I was away for work a little while ago, and one night in the hotel bar I discovered something wonderful.

I've always thought about what it would be like to be with another guy, but never found myself in the right situtation, or too affraid to do anything about it.

But this time... After a few drinks, at the bar, I really started feeling the urge, and I was ready to find just about anyone woman, however what caught my eye was this businessman accross the bar.

I noticed him watching me, and saw him stare when I went to the washroom. A I came back he struck up a converstation with me and we chatted for a while.

Next thing I knew his hand was on my crotch and he straight out ask me for a blow job. I almost drop to my knees right there. The place was dead anyways. But that didn't happened.

We went to my room, the door was barely closed that this time I didn't hesitate. I was kissing and licking his cock throught his pants. I finally managed to calm down and pull his fly open. and slowly, carefully I pulled out his cock. It was beautiful, about 7 inches, and thick.

I begain to kiss it and lick it. Moveing from the bottom to the top of his shaft. At this point he moaned and this droveme wild. I opened my mouth, and slipped his cock in my mouth.

Moving back and forth I first two one inch, then another, and another, until most of it was in my mouth. He then pulled out and we both moved to the bed.

There I continued to suck him for a while, until in a very commanding voice he pronounced that he would now be fucking me.

I expected to swallow a cock and cum that night but didn't expect this. However, without hesitation, I go on my knees and hands, and provided him with my hole. Only when I felt the tip of his cock did fear reach me, I could I ever take that. But there was no stopping it, I now had to find out.

Again one inch at a time he began to penetrate me. I was in extasy. It only took a few minutes but I felt myself cum as he fucked me. Harder he went and for 10 minutes I was in heavan enjoy this until finally he pulled out and cummed all over my back.

I woke upthe next morning, once again with this man I hardly knew entering me from behind, I loved it.
rustybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
rustybrown
Horny Member

Smile my first gay experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustybrown View Post
very good story need more
rustybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
tommy218
Horny Member

Default nice story

i rembember the first time i got fucked in the ass
at first it really hurt
but after a while you get use to it and it is a get felling
to have a hard cock deep in your ass pumping away
your own cock swinging back and forth as the other guy is pumping
and thrusting away and his balls slapping against your ass
until he bust's his load deep in your ass
great felling!!!
tommy218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
bistud
Sexy Member

Congrats on your first time with a guy. May you have many, many more.
bistud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:03 AM   #6
jaybirdjackit
Sexy Member

Oh yea the first time. I was 20 when I first sucked. I was 24 the first time I got fucked. U never forget your first. Great story
jaybirdjackit is offline   Reply With Quote