Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Asian Massage Parlor

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 01-23-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
GoinCommando
Sexy Member

Default Asian Massage Parlor

I just went to an asian massage parlor. I'd heard that they do a good massage and I always have hopes of a happy ending. So I walk in and the mamasan, who looks to be 60, is behind the counter. She takes my money and leads me in back to a room. Now she tells me to undress and lie down but she just stands there. I take my shirt off and she reaches for it. I give it over and she hangs it up. So I take off my shoes and socks and she places these in the corner. So I take my pants off and she hangs them up. I hesitate but then take off my underwear and she hangs those up too. Now she smiles and gives me a little tap on the butt and says to lie down and she'll get my therapist.

My therapist soon comes in and does a great massage. But that was it. No happy ending. But then she tells me she will take me to the table shower to wash off all the oil. She takes me out in the hall buck naked which surprised me. We pass a small room with a tv and two other therapists who just smile as we go by.

In the shower room my therapist tells me to lie face down on the table and face the wall so she doesn't accidentally spray my face. Now I feel her spraying me down and soon I feel her hands soaping me up. She really starts soaping my butt, balls and dick. So now I realize the happy ending is saved for the shower. After she rinses the soap off I feel her insert a finger in my butt and massage my dick between my legs. Soon I feel her finger slip out and her tongue dart in. Now she's licking my butt, balls and dick. When she stops she gives me a nudge to turn over. When I do I see the mamasan standing there smiling, she is the one giving me the shower. My therapist is gone. Soon she starts soaping up my front including my hard dick. After she rinses me off she starts stroking my dick. Then she leans over and starts a blowjob and reinserts her finger in my butt.

Never had this kind of treatment from a 60 year old (maybe even older since asians usually look young for their age) but I soon expolded in her mouth. She then soaped me up again and washed me off. After she drys me off she takes me back to my room once again passing the room with the therapists. I see my therapist with the other two and they all smile at me. After we passed I heard some giggling and talk (in Chinese or whatever). In the room the mamasan helps me dress and then leads me out.
GoinCommando is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-24-2010, 07:25 AM   #2
MissBehave

hahahaha I learned something... giving me some good good idea!!!
fuck, I miss giving head. lol
MissBehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
GoinCommando
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBehave View Post
fuck, I miss giving head. lol

Bet you'd have a lot of volunteer's if you wanted to start again .
GoinCommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
captcream
Horny Member

Yup - just show me where the line is.
captcream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:09 AM   #5
FartherIn

And where is this parlor? Does anyone know of any? I need therapy.
FartherIn is offline   Reply With Quote