Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

First Time with a Black Girl

Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

Old 01-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
FastTony
Sexy Member

Default First Time with a Black Girl

I was in college. There was a black girl, Jenny, in my biology class and we somehow got hooked up as lab partners. She was distant & I soon heard a rumor that she was a massage therapist at a not so legitimate parlor. No one knew where tho.

I found out one day by accidentally overhearing one of her conversations. She was really hot and I was horny so I thought I'd check the place out. When I walked in there was 2 white girls and the Jenny sitting on a couch watching tv. Jenny noticed me right away and knew there was no way I wouldn't notice her. They all wore short shorts and tanktops.

One of the white girls started to get up but Jenny said she knew me and would take care of me. She led me back to a small room with a table and a curtain for a door. She told me to undress and lay down and she'd be back.

She came in and there I was covered by a tiny towel but otherwise naked face down on the table. She took the towel off and told me I didn't really need that. She then sat on my ass and started massaging my back. As she did this she started rocking back and forth and I suddenly realized she had no shorts on. I felt her pussy lips on my ass. Soon she spun around and started massaging my legs. She moved upward until her ass was on my shoulders and she was massaging my ass. She said I had a nice ass for a white boy.

Now she lifts her body a little and tells me to turn over. I do and she almost instantly drops her pussy over my face. She then bends forward and starts sucking my cock. So I start licking her. After some time she gets up and turns around now sitting on my cock. She had great tits which she let me suck as she told me what a nice big cock I had for a white boy. She started rocking pretty hard on my cock and making a lot of noise. Suddenly the curtain opened and both white girls were there. They watched her riding up and down on my cock for a few minutes then closed the curtain with big smiles on their faces.

After I blew, I realized she had slipped a condom on with her mouth, I asked if she knew the other girls had watched some of the action. She smiled and said they were bored and that she doesn't ever make that much noise. She explained she only gives handjobs and occasionally a blowjob so she doesn't make much noise usually.

She never charged me except for the massage fee and just told me never to tell anyone at school that she worked here. I asked if we could get together again but she said only here because she lived with her brothers and they were a little racist and she didn't want to be seen at my place, I lived in a dorm. I did go back a few times. The white girls got pretty friendly but Jenny told me they would charge because they were full service girls.
FastTony is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-18-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Nice one, black girls are certainly different and enjoyable. So the saying goes, "Once you had black, you never go back" although I kind of think why restrict things enjoy all
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
bigd47

haha nice the darker the berry the sweeter the juice.
bigd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
El Suave
Super Moderator

Pretty bold of you to visit the massage parlour where your lab partner worked but seems like it was very much worth it!! Good stuff

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #5
FastTony
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Suave View Post
Pretty bold of you to visit the massage parlour where your lab partner worked but seems like it was very much worth it!! Good stuff
Yeah well like I said she was hot and I didn't thinking I was going to get anywhere with her at school, plus young and horny usually equals bold (or stupid).
FastTony is offline   Reply With Quote