Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Cougar at the Grocery Store

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 01-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
SunnyDevil
Horny Member

Default Cougar at the Grocery Store

This Saturday I found myself standing in line to check out at the grocery store waiting to check out. There was a decent looking woman in her late 30's/early 40's in line in front of me. I wasn't paying much attention and then she tapped me on the shoulder. i must have been totally spaced out cause it actually startled me...anyway, she asked me how much the olive oil I had in my cart was. I had no idea, I had just thrown it in the cart not paying attention at all. After she checked out, she waited for me (so that she could find out the price of the olive oil) so she said. I checked the price for her and noticed she was better looking than I originally thought. We walked out of the store together and talked and flirted a little. She mentioned she was eating alone tonight because her husband was out of town with his buddies (apparently he was an Ohio State grad and they went to the Rose Bowl and were spending the weekend in Cali). I figured what the hell and said that it was a shame to leave her alone and that if she wanted some company i would be more than happy to help her. I was completely expecting the reject, but she said that we should meet for a drink and some dinner at a bar.
I met up with her about 8:00 and we sat down and ordered some drinks. she was actually a really cool girl and we chatted and drank for a while. After a while the flirting was going on heavy and the talk was starting to turn a little dirty. After we were pretty tipsy I went ahead and asked her if she wanted to get out of there. She said that we couldn't go to her house because of her neighbors (I figured that was good sign for me). I only lived a few miles away, so I told her to follow me.
We got to my place in about 5 min. Went inside and i grabbed us a couple of beers. Sat down on the couch and within couple of minutes we were making out like teenagers. I led her up to my bedroom and stripped her clothes off. I laid her down on the bed and got to work eating her pussy. Apparently this is not something she gets on a regular basis, because she was going fucking nuts. I got her off once like that and then moved up between her legs. i rubbed the head of my cock on her clit for a little bit just to tease her some more. then is slid in her and started pumping slowly at first. She was really getting into it and before long i was pounding hard into her pussy and she was making a lot of noise (which I fuckin love). I turned her over and fucked her doggie for a while and then back to missionary. I put her feet up on my shoulders so I could really get her deep and hard and pumped nice and fast until I was ready to blow. I pulled the condom off my dick and shot a nice big load all over her tits.
After we cleaned up, she stayed and chatted for a bit. apparently things haven't been to good on the homefront and she figured her hubby was cheating, so why shouldn't she. Hey, who am I to complain. We exchanged phone numbers and I am hoping that she gets the itch to act out oon her hubby again soon. Good thing I needed olive oil that day.
SunnyDevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-05-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Man you're lucky. The amount of times I've been a queue and it hasn't happened to me yet. I guess I live in the wrong place
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:02 AM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

Great story man.. I can remember 2 times girls approached me at the super market... One was a fairly cute asian girl asking me what laundry detergent I'd recommend .. I ended up explaining to her how to do laundry lol Since I wasn't sure if she was interested, I didn't really try to flirt with her.. But I should have..

The other time, I had bought a ready to eat roasted chicken, frozen fries, bbq sauce, coleslaw salad, 7up, etc for dinner. The hot girl in line in front of me, to my surprise, commented on how good my dinner looked like and said she was hungry... I was searching for a good line to invite her over when I suddenly realised that my appartment was a shameful mess.. 2 seconds later she was leaving and it was my turn at the cash register...

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:35 AM   #4
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I bet now you remember to clean up all the time in case it happens again
Old 01-07-2010, 02:00 AM   #5
El Suave
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceandspicy View Post
I bet now you remember to clean up all the time in case it happens again
My gf cleans up for me now

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
SunnyDevil
Horny Member

Got a call from her about an hour ago... Her hubby is on a business trip and she wants to go for round 2 tonight. Hmmmm...I wonder is she likes anal...lol.

I will keep you all posted
Old 01-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #7
SunnyDevil
Horny Member

Hey everyone... I told you I would update you after last night. She did come over for round 2...and 3. The sex was even hotter this time.

She came over about 9:30 and we grabbed a glass of wine and sat down on the couch. Didn't take long before we were all over each other. We didn't go straight to the bedroom this time. After we did some heavy petting for a while she got down on her knees while I was sitting on the couch and gave me a very nice blow job. She sucked me for about 5 minutes and i was rock hard and ready to go. I stood her up and pulled her pants down... didnt even take them all the way off, just bent her over the side of the couch and shoved my dick in her pussy. She moans really loud and makes these awesome sounds when she cums. I fucked her really hard like that for a while and she got off twice. After she came the second time that threw me over the edge. I pulled out, took off the rubber, turned her around and she took my cock in her mouth again. She swallowed my whole load....totally awesome.

After that we went upstairs to my bedroom. This time we started in missionary and after a while she moved on top. She is pretty good on top and we did both regular and reverse cowgirl. she got off a couple more times. When I was ready to cum she told me she wanted to feel my cock pulse inside her, so I stayed in this time and she went nuts when I blew my load. I think I need to figure out if I can start banging this chick unwrapped, because if she goes that crazy when I cum in her with a condom on, i really wanna see what she does when I fill her pussy full of cum.

It looks like this is gonna become an ongoing thing, so I will be sure to update everyone whenever we get together. Still no anal, but there is always next time...lol
Old 01-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #8
El Suave
Super Moderator

Seems like you found a great lover man Keep up posted!

Old 01-15-2010, 03:44 AM   #9
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Yes, keep us posted especially if she likes you filling her pussy with your load bareback
Old 02-20-2010, 11:40 PM   #10
FartherIn

You are a lucky man. Enjoy the ride. You were in the right place at the right time. I just remembered I am out of olive oil.
FartherIn is offline   Reply With Quote