Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

My step son caught me/I caught him

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 12-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
damienscott
Hi, I'm new here

Default My step son caught me/I caught him

I am a 48 year old man. My wife was at work, and I woke up one morning feeling really horny. I was naked already, semi-hard. My daughter is 6, and my step son was spending the night, but had to leave early. I walked over to my wife's dresser, and I pulled out a smaller dildo that has a suction cup on the back. I took it into the bathroom, and stuck it on the shower wall. I covered it in lotion, I did the same with my asshole. I didn't turn the water on, because I didn't eant to take a cold shower after blowing my load. I backed up, and let the dildo slide into me. I began to pump, the sound was loud, I moaned a little, and began to jerk myself while I did this. I was pumping faster, and whispering loudly, "ohh yeah! Ohh" things like that. After a few minutes, I was about to cum. I was taking the whole dildo, and I looked over. My 19 year old step son Jake was standing by the sink, soaking wet with a towel around his waiste. As soon as I saw him, he walked out. I decided to just keep going. I let out a loud, "OH.. OH.. OH.." with every spurt. I turned the water on, showered, got dressed, and put the dildo back in my wife's panty (thong) drawer. I walked out into the hallway, I opened the door to Jake's room, and there he was. Completely naked, jerking his relatively large erection. He was shaved. When I looked back up at his face he rolled off the bed, and onto the ground. I stood watching as he pulled on a pair of tight boxers. He didn't pull them up all the way, the base of his erection showed. I sat on the bed, he sat next to me. I told him not to worry about it, and he told me not to worry about what I did, and I put my hand on his thigh, gave him a smile, and left. But now everytime I see him, I know what he looks like under his clothes, and he knows what I look like under mine, so its awkward to be left in the same room alone.
damienscott is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 07-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink Good Time

Hey man , Relax. it's life. You can't change it. Just accept it. You will feel much better.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote