Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

My First Lesbian Experience

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 11-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
hottstuff1982
Horny Member

Wink My First Lesbian Experience

I have always had a thing for certain women. I have worked with several who I had sexual feelings with but I never acted on them. One of my co-workers Lauren, just started in the office about 3 months ago. She is openly lesbian and has told me about several encounters she has had with other women, and in quite a lot of detail too!
I have to confess I was really getting turned on by hearing her talk about women and how she would take their clothes off and seduce them. My husband travels a lot, and one week he was off to a training conference. We are swingers and we have a rule that when he is away there is no play. But this has always meant male-female so after thinking about it all day Monday and getting all horny, I finally decided to try my luck with Lauren on Tuesday. As usual, at lunch the girls all group up and go get food. But somehow I was Lucky and everybody left without us as we were busy, and besides one other person we were the only ones left in the office. So I asked her if she wated to go get something and she agreed so off we went to get some fast food. I waited till we were in the car and made some small talk, then I boldly asked Lauren if she thought I was attractive. She emphatically said yes, and so I built on that by asking her if she would be interested in coming over for dinner. She said yes so we set a time of 6pm for her to come over. She arrived in a very sexy sheer black calf-length dress and had obviously spent some time getting all made up and she was wearing some very sexy perfume. This all turned me on so much to think that another WOMAN was getting snazzed up for me! So I made us both some of my beef and vegetable soup and enjoyed that and we cleaned up and went downstairs to the rec room.
We sat on the couch enjoying another glass of wine and after some long silences and nervousness, Lauren finally leaned in, reached her hand over to my cheek and started to gently kiss me.. a tingle shot up my spine as I realized I was kissing a girl for the first time!!!!! This kissing went on for a few minutes and she started to rub my now hard nipples through my sweater. I decided to pull off my top and bra and give her full access to my nice boobs and she took full advantage. She sucked on my nipples so gently and licked them till I was wet and begging for her touch on my pussy. She took me by the hand and we went upstairs to the bedroom. I was so excited walking up the stairs, looking at her sexy ass hanging there in front of me. The wine took just enough of my inhibitions away to make me feel like one horny sex kitten!
She laid me down on the bed and slowly worked her way from my neck and lips to my breasts and then slowly kissing her way down my stomach till she got her head right between my legs and started breathing hot little breaths on my thighs and across my clit and pussy.. then she parted my pussy lips apart and started to suck each of them in her mouth and then she took her tounge and started to push on my clit gentle at first but then working me into a frenzy with her tounge. She was so good at eating pussy!!!! I thought my hubby was good, but Lauren could do better blindfolded I think..it was an amazing oral sex experience.. she plunged her tounge into my pussy and tounge fucked me..I know she got more than just a mouthful of my cum because I was wet and oozing cum everywhere and she was eating my pussy like it was the last she would ever see!! Finally she got on top of me and we did the sixty nine for what seemed like an eternity. By the time we were done I had 3 orgasms and unfortunately Lauren didn't bring any of her girl-girl toys so we have to settle for oral sex. After we were done, she had to get to her long drive home and I was left with my camera where I sat and watched the pictures I took of us and got wet all over again. My first lesbian experience was wonderful and Lauren later agreed to have a threesome with me and my hubby so I wouldnt feel so bad about screwing around while he was out of town.. I finally told him all about it when I showed him the pictures I took of us. He was mad at first but when he figured out he was going to get to fuck Lauren, he calmed down considerably!!
hottstuff1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 11-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

That's very sexy and lucky husband!!! I bet he enjoyed the pics and even more, the 3some!

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:22 AM   #3
hottstuff1982
Horny Member

He is a lucky man, I give him everything he could ever want in bed. And yes he had a very good time as Lauren and I both fucked him good. He loved her sucking him while I taped it..I think he jacks himself off while watching it!
hottstuff1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I'd have enjoyed it too
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:47 AM   #5
hardman
Hi, I'm new here

Default mad at first

He was Mad at first, Jealous, But it is all right, if he Gets to Fuck your friend?
hardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:23 AM   #6
38DDD
Sexy Member

Default My First Lesbian Experience

Wow! That is a beautiful fantasy! You're both lucky! I'd love to be in your shoes and get to experience everything you've described, including a loving husband who is open enough to swing and do a bisexual encounter together...what a total turn-on! I wish I could meet you and your husband for some fun!
38DDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:06 AM   #7
Irish lad
Hi, I'm new here

great story and pic
Irish lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:14 PM   #8
schlicktaco
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottstuff1982 View Post
I have always had a thing for certain women. I have worked with several who I had sexual feelings with but I never acted on them. One of my co-workers Lauren, just started in the office about 3 months ago. She is openly lesbian and has told me about several encounters she has had with other women, and in quite a lot of detail too!
I have to confess I was really getting turned on by hearing her talk about women and how she would take their clothes off and seduce them. My husband travels a lot, and one week he was off to a training conference. We are swingers and we have a rule that when he is away there is no play. But this has always meant male-female so after thinking about it all day Monday and getting all horny, I finally decided to try my luck with Lauren on Tuesday. As usual, at lunch the girls all group up and go get food. But somehow I was Lucky and everybody left without us as we were busy, and besides one other person we were the only ones left in the office. So I asked her if she wated to go get something and she agreed so off we went to get some fast food. I waited till we were in the car and made some small talk, then I boldly asked Lauren if she thought I was attractive. She emphatically said yes, and so I built on that by asking her if she would be interested in coming over for dinner. She said yes so we set a time of 6pm for her to come over. She arrived in a very sexy sheer black calf-length dress and had obviously spent some time getting all made up and she was wearing some very sexy perfume. This all turned me on so much to think that another WOMAN was getting snazzed up for me! So I made us both some of my beef and vegetable soup and enjoyed that and we cleaned up and went downstairs to the rec room.
We sat on the couch enjoying another glass of wine and after some long silences and nervousness, Lauren finally leaned in, reached her hand over to my cheek and started to gently kiss me.. a tingle shot up my spine as I realized I was kissing a girl for the first time!!!!! This kissing went on for a few minutes and she started to rub my now hard nipples through my sweater. I decided to pull off my top and bra and give her full access to my nice boobs and she took full advantage. She sucked on my nipples so gently and licked them till I was wet and begging for her touch on my pussy. She took me by the hand and we went upstairs to the bedroom. I was so excited walking up the stairs, looking at her sexy ass hanging there in front of me. The wine took just enough of my inhibitions away to make me feel like one horny sex kitten!
She laid me down on the bed and slowly worked her way from my neck and lips to my breasts and then slowly kissing her way down my stomach till she got her head right between my legs and started breathing hot little breaths on my thighs and across my clit and pussy.. then she parted my pussy lips apart and started to suck each of them in her mouth and then she took her tounge and started to push on my clit gentle at first but then working me into a frenzy with her tounge. She was so good at eating pussy!!!! I thought my hubby was good, but Lauren could do better blindfolded I think..it was an amazing oral sex experience.. she plunged her tounge into my pussy and tounge fucked me..I know she got more than just a mouthful of my cum because I was wet and oozing cum everywhere and she was eating my pussy like it was the last she would ever see!! Finally she got on top of me and we did the sixty nine for what seemed like an eternity. By the time we were done I had 3 orgasms and unfortunately Lauren didn't bring any of her girl-girl toys so we have to settle for oral sex. After we were done, she had to get to her long drive home and I was left with my camera where I sat and watched the pictures I took of us and got wet all over again. My first lesbian experience was wonderful and Lauren later agreed to have a threesome with me and my hubby so I wouldnt feel so bad about screwing around while he was out of town.. I finally told him all about it when I showed him the pictures I took of us. He was mad at first but when he figured out he was going to get to fuck Lauren, he calmed down considerably!!
oh my!! such a lovely experience .
schlicktaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #9
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up Hot

Loved your story, I am saving this for my BI wife. She will wet her self reading this.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #10
sexyColombian
Hi, I'm new here

Default Loved your story

Thanx for sharing your story. I have never been with a woman but I have always thought about it. I sometimes get turned one when seeing beautiful boobs like yours but I have never acted on my inner feelings. This story got me so wet that I want to lick and suck on a beautiful females breast. I wish I were right between you and your coworker. I hope one day I can be as lucky as you. Thanx again for making me wet.
sexyColombian is offline   Reply With Quote