Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

mother in law watched me

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 10-30-2009, 08:45 AM   #1
duke
Horny Member

Smile mother in law watched me

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, I suppose I have to tell you all about a sexual experience in my life. Well, this happened to me a few years into my marrage. I was bathing my baby son at my mother in laws house, we were staying there for a few days, and as usual, I was naked in the bath with him. My wife usually comes in to dry my son at home, and I thought she'd do the same here, but to my suprise, the bathroom door opened and in walked my mother in law. She took in the sight, smiled, then reached into the bath and lifted my son out, still smiling, she began to dry my son, glancing at my bitrs as she did so. Then, after he was dry, she picked him up and smiled down at me, "I can see why she married you now," she giggled and went out, leaving me blushing in the bath. Nothing else happened, though I would think she had a good time thinking of my bits floating in the bath water. Afterwards, she would always smile and wink at me, but that's all.
duke is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
MissBehave

hahahaha very nice!!! how old were u then and your mother in law that time?
MissBehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

Good one Duke, she seems like a naughty lady... How old was she then? Was she good looking?

Btw, wrong forum tho for stories lol ... I'll move this story to the "Mature/Milf stories" section

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
duke
Horny Member

hi El Suave, yes, she was in her fifties back then, a widow, and yes, good looking for her age, but since then, she's walked in the bedroom a few times and caught me naked, she just smiles and gives me a wink. I just like to make her day, and my wife seems to approve because she never complains and I know that she knows this happens.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:36 AM   #5
duke
Horny Member

hi missbehave, I was in my early thirties back then, my wife is six years yoiunger than me and though I'm six feet two inches tall, I'm pretty thin, though not bad looking, as my wife tells me, so I suppose the mother in law get a thrill when she see's me naked, but she never touches me, just gets a good look and I've got used to it, so I let her.