Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Incredible Luck Stories

girlfriend's sister

Incredible Luck Stories

Old 10-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
JM1412
Sexy Member

Default girlfriend's sister

I did a very good and a very bad thing the other day. My girlfriend and i are very much in love, but i made another mistake on the one day, and most importantly, in the one way i shouldnt have. This past weekend, i was talking to my girlfriend's sister, Jen, about getting my gf's ring on tuesday. She said, "if you need help, i'll come with you." I said "id really appreciate it if she could get off work on tuesday." My gf is travelling for work all week so i knew i could skip work, go to new york, and she would have no clue i left. so, on tuesday, i took off work, picked jen up and drove to NYC. We got there, found a nice parking garage, and walked to the diamond district. We talked the whole time, and the longer we talked, all while shopping for her sister's ring, she began flirting with me. or at least it felt like it. Not too soon after we started looking, we found the ring. it is perfect. I talked to the sales person, she gave me a fair price and i paid for it. The sales person said that if i wanted, since the display ring is the perfect size, i could pick it up after 4 if i wanted. i looked at Jen and said, "id rather take it with me and eliminate a second trip, you dont mind hanging out, do you?" she said very flirtatiously, "not at all, its great being with you." i laughed it off and tried to ignore the thoughts in my head. that didnt work that well. We found a nice restaurant and went in for lunch. The unfortunate thing was the only table they had left was "the couples table. It was essentially a couch with a small round top in front. We took it, and sat down and started talking again. as we were talking, my phone rang, it was the jeweler. The sales person said, "can you pick the ring up tomorrow? we had a problem and we're fixing it." i got angry but they promised me a rebate and that they'd pay for my room if i chose to stay over. I told her i'd call back. i looked at jen and explained the situation. she said "No better time than this" as she put her hand in my lap on my crotch and finished "I want you. I've been so jealous all day, we're getting a room, and we're going to take care of this tension. my sister will never know." I couldnt believe what was happening and as i went to say something, she grabbed a little harder, looked me in the eye and said, "call back, say its fine, lets pay the check and get a room." i called back, paid the check, got the cab, went to the marriott and luckily got a room w/o a reservation. by the time we got in the elevator, we could barely contain ourselves. she opened up my zipper and took my cock in her hand. she was stroking it as i slid my hand down her jeans. we got to the floor, quickly zipped up and practically ran to the room. slid the car in, got in the room and literally threw each other onto the bed. We made out, then she sat up and stood up. she began stripping for me at the edge of the bed. i went to the end, grabbed her by the waist and we began making out. she slowly knelt down to her knees in front of me. helped slide my pants off, slowly and softly touched my dick and and then gently put her lips around it. she began slowly and then started to get more into it. she reached down in between her legs and began touching herself as she was blowing me. eventually, she made herself feel so good she was humming and near orgasm while blowing me. this humming sensation went right thru me and i blew my load in her mouth really fast and definitely quicker than i wanted to. she swallowed it, wiped the spill over off of her lips and stood up. by that point, i could barely control myself and i grabbed her and pulled her to the bed. she started on top, fast then slow, both of us enjoying every pump. we both came simultaneously. we tried a bunch of different positions over the next few hours. next thing we knew, it was 9pm and we were both hungry. i looked at her and said, "listen, i bought a ring today, havent talked to your sister all day, i need to call her." she said, "ok, ill call downstairs and get room service, in the meantime you call her, ok?" i said, "ok. by the way, Thanks. This was awesome." She said, "you just bought a ring, this is your last chance to do this. if you cheat on my sister while you're married i'll kill you. we're not done yet." i called my gf, we talked and laughed, her no knowing any better and got off the phone. Jen and i ate, and then fucked for most of the rest of the night. the next mornign, we got dressed, acted like nothign happened and went and picked up her sister's ring. from there, we got on the road, still pretended like nothign happened and went home. havent seen her since tuesday, im just hoping we continue to act like nothing happened. it was amazing though. Hopefully this is the last time i post on this site!
JM1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-09-2009, 02:53 AM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Wow, pretty hot, erotic and naughty. Glad you had a good time and can settle down now

Although I'm sure you'll come back and write some more stores
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

haha, well, won't you have a bachelor party? Congrats and maybe you'll have a threesome story down the road

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:40 PM   #4
MissBehave

hahaha very hot!!!
u just make me wet!

anyway, come back here and write more stories
MissBehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
JM1412
Sexy Member

oh, ill keep posting, the only reason i said hopefully i wont is that the last story was just too crazy. i bought a ring and on the same day hooked up with my fiancee's sister. That was almost a HUGE ($$$$) mistake. Still could be if i get caught. If i continue to have the incredible luck ive had in 09, you can bet your ass im going gloat about it.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
JM1412
Sexy Member

Default (again)

that didn't last long. I realize i just said a couple days ago that it was a stupid mistake, well, i made the same mistake, again. Couldnt resist, was powerless against it.

Yesterday, i stayed home from work so i could get this major proposal done and i didnt want any of the day to day work distractions. So, i woke up, made my fiancee breakfast and kissed her goodbye as she went to work. I got right to my proposal and was making great progress thru 3 hours when i got a text from Jen, my gf's sister. It said, "hey, havent talked in a while, can i use your shower? no hot water in my apt." I replied, "hey, you can, but you should know im home from work today." Her response, "I know, i talked to my sister, dont worry" I replied, "ok, see you soon" So, about 45 mins later, she shows up as im eating lunch. she is wearing (45 degrees out btw) uggs, booty shorts, and one of my old sweatshirts that's huge on her and she's carrying her outfit in her hands. She comes in, hugs me, and says, "great to see you. i'm glad things arent weird." I say "me too, let's keep it that way." she just smiled and said, "ok, well im going to go shower." As she went upstairs, my fiance called and said, "Jen is on her way over, you dont mind, do you?" "no babe, not at all, just working." "Ok, sounds good, see you at 6!" As soon as she said the time, i knew i was screwed b/c the first thought i had was, "its 1pm, that gives us time." i knew that was wrong. but, just then, "Hey! you dont have any clean towels up here!!! Please help me!" SHIT! So, i get 2 towels from the laundry, run them upstairs and see no one. the water is running so i gently push the door open and say "jen, the towels are on the bench, sorry about that." From behind me i hear, "ok great" in a soft whisper. I turn and find her coming out from behind another door completely naked with just the uggs on. she walks right up to me, places her hand on my belt buckle and says "she told me 6, you?" "same." "ok, great" as she starts to kneel in front of me. I say "wait, are you sure?" She says, "no, let me turn the water off first." she does that as im in utter amazement and comes back to me. this time, she pushes me to the edge of the bed so i sit down on it. She kneels in front of me and slides the gym shorts im wearing down my legs and off. then, she grabbed the bottom of my shaft with her right hand and my balls with her left. slowly she started jerking me off and then put it in her mouth. it was a mind-numbingly good blow job. she was so sensual, deliberate and focused. Normally, i love eye contact, she didnt make any. i kept trying to get her attention, but she just didnt move her eyes. eventually, i came very hard. i could tell it was a little too much for her because she winced and laughed a bit as she stood up and began to crawl on top of me. she slid the condom on me and we began fucking like crazy. we started with her facing me, then flipped her around into reverse cowgirl. after we both came in that position, we went over to the loveseat in my room and had some fun on that for a while. Eventually, after a long time, i looked at the alarm clock and realized it was already 430pm. we were right in the middle of another round when i noticed that and i said "we're running late." She said, "dont worry, im close." so i said, "well, lets finish, she may get out early." we kicked it up another notch and were really fucking hard. we finally both came and took a break. we were both sweaty, could barely talk from the fun we had, and knew we had to hussle. So, we both jumped in the shower, got washed off, tried not to touch each other (that was impossible) and finally got out. i got dressed ran downstairs and saw that i had 3 missed calls from my fiancee. Called back and she said, "where have you been?" I said, "just working, was engrossed in what i was doing." "oh, did jen come over? she was supposed to call when she left." "she didnt call? she left a while ago.." "I hope she's alright, i wanted to invite her for dinner. i left her a voicemail, hope she got it." "sorry babe, if she calls back, i'll talk to her, in the meantime, when will you be home?" "20 mins, im leaving a little early." "sounds good, love you." She said, "love you too." and hung up. i ran upstairs and said, "Jen, call your sister, tell her you got your voicemail and put the shower off until now since you were going to eat here anyway. come up with a reason why you didnt call back. its important." Jen said, "ok, sounds good" as i was walking away, she said, "we have to keep doing this, the sex is amazing." "haha, just keep it quiet."
Old 11-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
SunnyDevil
Horny Member

This is gonna end in a big crash, but it sounds like it is gonna be one hell of a ride on the way down. keep us posted
It sounds like the sister is one hot, sexy girl. I am sure that several of us guys on here would be more than willing to take one for the team and take over your role of being her fuck toy........only in the interest of helping you out of course
SunnyDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
Dave1887
Hi, I'm new here

Thats absolutely amazing!! I think you need to tell us some more of these encounters you're having with her!!!
Dave1887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #9
JM1412
Sexy Member

sunnydevil, way to step up and offer to help me. ill let you know if i need your help. its been pretty calm since that last encounter, my honest opinion is that we'll be ok. she is a cool customer when we're all together, never even giving the slightest hint. im not getting over-confident about it, but i think this chick gets it. who knows though, she may just go all jaimee grubbs on me and out me in a bad way (ala tiger).
Old 12-04-2009, 01:25 AM   #10
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I think she knows the score and likes having her secret way with you knowing that nobody else knows about it. It's exciting for her, and you too of course. I expect though if she is single now, that when she does find someone it'll stop. Or maybe it'll continue anyway for the sexual enjoyment with no commitment and just pure fun.
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote