Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Girlfriend's Mother

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 08-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
GoinCommando
Sexy Member

Default Girlfriend's Mother

I just ran into an old friend & we were talking over our old highschool days. This got me to thinking and remembering my girlfriend's mother. Here's the story:

I stopped by my girlfriend's house one day but it turned out she, her sister and their dad just when out. It was summer and really hot, like 95 or something. Anyway the mother said I could use the pool if I wanted but the rest of the family would be gone until dinner time. I wanted to but explained I didn't have my trunks. She said I could just wear my underwear. I guess I looked embarrassed. She told me she had house work to do and I'd be alone.

So I went into the backyard, stripped to my underwear (white briefs) and went swimming. After some time the mother came out with some lemonade. She sat on one of the pool side chairs and placed the drinks on the table. I got out to get a drink. I stood by her drinking. She was pretty good looking wearing a tight tanktop and shorts. We talked a little. While she was sitting she bent over twice to fix her sandles giving me a good downblouse look. This got me semi-hard. Realising this I got back in the pool but I was pretty sure she got a good look at my bulge.

She watched me swim for a while, her work was done. Once she bent over the pool to get a leaf out giving me a great view again. I realised I wasn't going to get rid of my growing hard on so I told her I should be leaving. I got out again but had to walk over towards her to get the towel. As I dried off I noticed the white briefs were completely see-thru. I think I turned red and looked up at her. She was watching me. She smiled and said yeah she noticed it was see-thru when I was drink my lemonade before. This got me completely hard and I covered up. She stood and came over to me. She said I couldn't get dressed with the wet underwear. She reached for my towel but I hung on. She laughed a little saying she'd already seen it all and that I shouldn't be shy. I let her have the towel. She then reached over and took the sides of my briefs and pulled them down. After I stepped out she hung them on a clothes line.
Now the yard was fenced in and no one could seen in so I stood there totally naked and hard. She walked back to me smiling. She mentioned what a nice body I had. She then ran a finger down my chest to mt abs, hesitated then continued down to my pubic hair. She stopped for a second then ran her finger down my penis and gave the head a little tap. She watched it bounce and then looked up at me. She then told me never to tell anyone especially her daughter, my girlfriend, and she got on her knees and took a hold of my cock. She kissed the head, then licked it and finally gave it a few suck but just the head. She looked up at me and asked how it felt. I think I said wonderful or something and she started deep throating me. As I was getting close to cumming she reached around grabbing my ass so I couldn't back away. I exploded in her mouth and she just kept sucking until I was dry.

I never mentioned this to even my best friend.
GoinCommando is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Nice, gotta love naughty moms

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #3
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Mmmmm I love naughty moms too, just none ever did that to me!!!
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:57 AM   #4
MissBehave

i wonder if ill turn out to be a naughty mom someday too hahaha
MissBehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:43 AM   #5
El Suave
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBehave View Post
i wonder if ill turn out to be a naughty mom someday too hahaha
you definitely will

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
mamasboy
Hi, I'm new here

I would have been checking when my girlfriend, sister and dad were leaving again, and would had been back for more. You should have at least rubbed her tits or finger her to an orgasism also....so selfish.
mamasboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
FartherIn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasboy View Post
You should have at least rubbed her tits or finger her to an orgasism also....so selfish.
Yeah - "Tit for tat!"
FartherIn is offline   Reply With Quote