Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Appearance: Hairy, Big Boobs, Cameltoe, Tall, Geek, Big Cock, BBW Stories

big dick in my speedos

Appearance: Hairy, Big Boobs, Cameltoe, Tall, Geek, Big Cock, BBW Stories

Old 10-15-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
teenstud91
Sexy Member

Default big dick in my speedos

i'm on the swim team so wear speedos a lot. i've got a 9 inch cock andthe head stands out cause its circumcised. when i'm in my speedos people stare at my dick as you can see it clearly. i dony mind but its a bit rude
teenstud91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-16-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
horsehungeleven
Horny Member

Thumbs up speedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenstud91 View Post
i'm on the swim team so wear speedos a lot. i've got a 9 inch cock andthe head stands out cause its circumcised. when i'm in my speedos people stare at my dick as you can see it clearly. i dony mind but its a bit rude
Hello, I seen your post and had to reply.
I grew up and went to high school in a small town called Windsor, Colorado.
Myself and my brothers are all considered "Extremely Well Hung" and I was on the swim team for all years.
It was required that we wear the speedo swim suit in the required school colors to represent.
Problem is that I am 11 3/4 inches when erect and my cock flaccid is 7 to 9" inches long and I am 7 1/4" in cirfumfrince (around)
I put the speedo on and the very first time thought it was the wrong size and my mom made me show her why when I complained it was uncomortable.
Now mom birthed me and knew all along that we was each what is considered "Hung" and now for the first time I heard it was from my own mother!!!
She looked at my cock's clearly outlined and totally limp in my speedo and in hindsight I think she was becoming arroused!.

She told me that It was the right size speedo and that it is normal to see a outline of the penis thru them and told me then that because I am hung ( And yes, She described in detail what HUNG meant)
She even told me that in comparison that my dad has an 8 1/2 incher erect.
So in a flaccid state I have more cock than my own dad.

She moved forward with our talk and told me that I looked fine and not to be ashamed of the fact that I have such a large cock and described how many women desire a larger one like mine and seldom ever get what I have naturally...
She told me to flaunt it and learn to get looked at and to not be ashamed and that many a woman sometimes feels that way when a man stares at them because of how they look in a bikini or thong or even a one piece.

Anyways, That first day of practice was also a coed swim team practice and so not only did it get noticed by the ladies , It was also noticed by their coaches that I have a very large penis.
I was allowed to wear a pair of board style shorts when out of the pool as apparenty the women where all talking about my large penis and the ladies coach bitched to my coach about the distraction cause by my penis size.

I have had this simular feeling and would only like to say that you should be not emarrased and find the way to just be yourself about it and relish the stares that the women will be giving you from now on!
I still occasionlly wear a speedo around the home and at the beach as I am proud to say that I still look good in one and my wife likes the way other women and even a few men look at it.
I know that I am fortunate to still be in shape to wear one, But normally dont when at the public beaches .

Grant Eaton
horsehungeleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
teenstud91
Sexy Member

thanks. It seems that a lot of the girls on the team talk about my cock, probably more now that I have fucked about 7 of them!
Old 01-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
horsehungeleven
Horny Member

Default Sounds right!

Quote:
thanks. It seems that a lot of the girls on the team talk about my cock, probably more now that I have fucked about 7 of them!

Glad to hear it!
I got laid often and I had alot of women ( classmates and older) Hitting on me just because of what they could see of me and my entire limp cock in my speedo's.
Some of my favorite times while wearing my speedo when at the swim meets, and the other members mom's and sister's would check me out and I knew when they where doing it.
Even rival teams mom's and sisters, etc looked at me and the events I competed in gave them "lots of exposure " to seeing me.
Not too many of us hung guys out there, So please have alot of fun like I did.
Grant Eaton
Old 01-18-2011, 02:01 AM   #5
teenstud91
Sexy Member

I quite like showing off what I have so I cut the liner out of the speedo so they can see my helmet clearer. Chicks are always checking me out at the pool and the beach but it seems to work and I reckon I must have picked up about 30 chicks and fucked them jst because they have seen me in my speedo!
Old 08-31-2011, 03:44 PM   #6
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Default Lucky

You two are very lucky. Cocks the size of yours are very rare indeed. 11 inch is one in 1,500.000. And 9 inch is about one in 200,000. You guys are blessed with some impressive dicks.----Ann
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
horsehungeleven
Horny Member

Quote:
I quite like showing off what I have so I cut the liner out of the speedo so they can see my helmet clearer. Chicks are always checking me out at the pool and the beach but it seems to work and I reckon I must have picked up about 30 chicks and fucked them jst because they have seen me in my speedo!
Well I have never cut the liner out of mine, and might try that some time, The liner does not cover my cock ever anyways , even when limp ( flaccid) though.
I am both a 'show er and a grower" and If I get an erection than my limp cock grows to 11 3/4 " to 12 1/4" and my dick pushes out at the waist band and tries to escape if pointed the other way it's too uncomfrotable..
I often wear a speedo under my board shorts for support and will take the board shorts off to show off for fun.
often the mesh they put in the board shorts I find uncomfortable and it leaves me wanting to just take them off, Or wear a speedo under them....
I have had women of all ages stare at me and smile and get real freindly even in the board shorts, especially when they get wet I can't hide it even then.
Seen more than a few beaver shots and naked boobs looking back at me at the beaches, being flashed my way after I go in the water and back.
I have even been asked to get naked on a " no nudity allowed" public beach and no one asked me to put it back on afterwards either. Guess they loved seeing me naked. I know I liked seeing them naked also,...
I have had women tell me all sorts of things at the beach and swimming pools to this day because of having a big dick!
And I used to wish I had a smaller one, not so anymore.
Grant Eaton
Old 10-31-2011, 12:35 AM   #8
AsianGamerChick
Horny Member

teenstud, too bad I'm not on your swim team, I'd have been one of those girls
AsianGamerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #9
nrs77
Hi, I'm new here

Do many guys get hard when they see your big cocks?
nrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:36 AM   #10
luke28
Hi, I'm new here

Default Guys do get hard

nrs77 yeah guys do get hard. I have a 9 inch cock, very thick, and even when I'm soft it's 6 inches. I always wear speedos and people often look at me and think I'm hard when I'm totally soft, and PLEATY of guys get hard looking at my speedos bulge.
luke28 is offline   Reply With Quote