Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > CFNM Stories (Clothed Female Naked Male)

Embarrassing Bet

CFNM Stories (Clothed Female Naked Male)

Old 08-29-2009, 02:31 AM   #1
GoinCommando
Sexy Member

Default Embarrassing Bet

In my early 20's I had lost a bet with my girlfriend, forget what it was, and I had to wear a skimpy bathing suit to the beach with her. Well I didn't have anything like that. So I went to a store that sold mostly bathing suits. It was a small store and was empty except for the 20 something girl working there.

I went up to her and explained my problem. She thought it was funny. She found one suit which wasn't too bad and told me to try it on. I went into the dressing room and tried in on over my underwear which is how the stores wanted people to do it. She said that she wanted to see the suit and asked if I had it on. I replied I did and she opened the curtain. She frowned and said it was difficult to tell with my boxers on and told me to try it without them. I closed the curtains and she started telling me if these weren't good enough she thought she could find a better pair. I said "ok" which she took to mean I was ready with the suit so she opened the curtain again. There I stood with my boxers off and the suit still in my hands. She covered her mouth and her laugh and said she was sorry. I had covered myself quickly but now she just stood there holding the curtain. She realized I was waiting for her to close the curtain and she told me not to be silly that she already saw me naked. So I put the suit on while she watched and smiled.

She decided that she did have a better suit and went off to find it. I waited but didn't undress. When she came back with another suit I took off the one I was wearing right in front of her and traded her suits. Just as I start to put the suit on two young girls walk in and the salesgirl walks away. I couldn't reach the curtain right away and couldn't get the suit on. Both girls stopped talking, looked towards the back dressing rooms just as I straightened up to close the curtain. I was semi-hard and sure they at least saw something.

After I dressed I went to pay for the suit. Both girls were whispering back and forth and kept glancing at me. The salesgirl told me not to worry, that I had a nice cock and I probably made their day. She then said I had made hers and if I didn't have a girlfriend and she didn't have a boyfriend, well who knows.
GoinCommando is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-30-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

I guess she wanted to see

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #3
MissBehave

nice bet haha kinky bet!
MissBehave is offline   Reply With Quote